Welcome Forum Car Shows What Car Show Features Do You Want To See On The Site?

• Creator
    Topic
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster

What features would you like to see on this site? Any particular things you can think of that would be a valuable service for the upcoming car show season? Please let us know!!

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hotties!

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

But of course! Drogar-Laugh(LBG).gif

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

We now have the following features:
    Calendar
    Map
    Weather
    Directions

circletrack
    Participant

How about something in the line of ~ planning on attending? It would be nice to connect if you know others are going?!

GTO Man

Yes it would be nice to know who may be at an upcoming show.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

That’s a good idea, however do you think that would be better to have on the forum or as a seperate form/page on the site?

circletrack
    Participant

Separate page would be nice, but whatever is easiest for you…..

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

I’ll look into it, however how many people do you think would actually post it each week? I’ll look into making a form

Anonymous
    Inactive

I would potentially post my plans for the upcoming weekend shows during the summer. I am thinking that when there are multiple shows to choose from, I am more likely to attend a show that I did not get to the previous year, even if it were smaller or non-judged, especially if it were closer to Madison.

marshall

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Sounds great Marshall, its always nice to hear what other folks have planned for each weekend. Here’s how part of the formatting will probably work in the summer – GTO Man will post a new topic called “Car Shows For *dates*” for each week. Then we can all respond to that topic and say which one we’re going to ect. Sound good?

Also are there any other features beside the ones currently found under “Car Shows” at the top that you would like to see and that would be a good car show service?

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.