Welcome Forum The Drag Strip What car shows do you regularly watch?

• This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 19 years ago by Anonymous.
  • Creator
    Topic
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster

What car or auto-related shows do you regularly watch? I watch American Chopper alot, and sometimes American Hot Rod too. Also I catch a NASCAR race when I get a chance. And of coures any car movie.. Drogar-Laugh(LBG).gif

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    GTO Man

Dream Car Garage is an informative show. They have alot of cool cars on and show alot of restoration techniques. Another informative show is Two-Guys Garage.

GTO Man

Another informative show is Horsepower TV. American Hot Rod is another good show.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Another informative show is Horsepower TV. American Hot Rod is another good show.

yeah american hot rod is good. Boyd Cottington produces some great cars.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I was thinking the other day about listing all the car tv shows that we know so all of us can reference or watch them for entertainment value at the very least. Everyday a new one seems to pop up from a network we would never consider. Here’s a few that I noticed with networks and air times:

Street Fury – Airs on G4TV on Sunday Nights 9:30 PM CST

Full Throttle – Airs on The History Channel (Don’t know date and time)

Pimp My Ride – Airs on MTV on Sunday Nights 8:30 PM CST (Just watch it for the comedic value)

Overhaulin’ – Airs on TLC on Thursday Nights 8:00 PM CST

Rides – Airs on TLC on Thursday Nights 9:00 PM CST

Dream Car Garage – Airs on Speed Channel

Sports Car Revolution – Airs on Speed Channel on Saturday Mornings

Unique Whips – Airs on Speed Channel on Wednesday Nights at 8:00 PM CST

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.