Welcome Forum The Lounge What is the right way to ask a girl out?

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous
    Inactive

hey everyone, i was just wondering what other guys thought was the right way (or the best way to ask a girl out), just post you thoughts

sunny.gif

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Manners and chivalry get you further with a woman than anything else. No matter what the scenario, I always bear this in mind.

Anonymous
    Inactive

like for a first date what would you say would be the best place to go?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Dinner icon_cheesygrin.gif

Anonymous
    Inactive

hey what about the movies? isnt that always fun and then for a walk?

Anonymous
    Inactive

The thing with the movies is that for a good two hours you’re not talking and that is time lost.

I say go out to dinner and if you have a Dave and Busters or a Jillians around, a place with games, pool tables and bowling you are sure to have fun and get in a lot of conversation.

For a first date you just want to have fun and be yourselves then you can go from there.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Take her someplace that has a water feature. A walk on the beach, down River St., to a secluded lake, a pool, a hot tub, a boat ride, a canoe trip anything with water. (except in the dead of winter and then take her someplace with a fire!) thumbsup.gif

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Take her someplace that has a water feature. A walk on the beach, down River St., to a secluded lake, a pool, a hot tub, a boat ride, a canoe trip anything with water. (except in the dead of winter and then take her someplace with a fire!) thumbsup.gif

Yeah that would be funny in the dead of winter, “well we’re here, its the lake. Can’t you hear the frozen water flowing?” :haha:
    Good advice.

Quote:
    The thing with the movies is that for a good two hours you’re not talking and that is time lost.

I say go out to dinner and if you have a Dave and Busters or a Jillians around, a place with games, pool tables and bowling you are sure to have fun and get in a lot of conversation.

For a first date you just want to have fun and be yourselves then you can go from there.

Yeah that’s good advice too Mike! thumbsup.gif

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.