Welcome Forum Car Shows What was the…..

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous
    Inactive

best moment or moments of the 2007 Car Show season for you?

I will start with my pick.

I thought that Garibaldi’s award (Post Commander’s Pick of the Show) from the HOH show at the VFW Truax post with the Thunderbird was about one of the best moments for me.

icon_applause.gif icon_applause.gif icon_applause.gif

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    jonmandude
    Participant

For me it was being able to give a few people entrance to the Good Guys show. Especially the owner of the 65 Mustang. It really meant a lot to him and being able to make someone that happy always feels good

Anonymous
    Inactive

That was a really, great deal, too! What was the cost of admission? I went on Friday, and I seem to recall that it was not inexpensive to get in.
    Was it $16 or more?

Marshall

jonmandude
    Participant

I think it was $18 plus parking for general admission. I was able to give afew of those away too.

I am talking entrance for car to show. That was $40-$50. It felt really nice giving that to a few deserving people with some really wonderful cars. I hope QSL is able to do that again this year.

GTO Man

There were a number of best moments from last year’s Car Show season. I always find Automotion a fun time, many great cars in a great setting with allot of people walking around enjoying them. I enjoyed the relaxing settings at a number of shows, Albany, Pardeeville and the House of Horsepower
    show. Probably the most enjoyable part is talking with the friends that have been made in the hobby.

Amigo2k

For me it was at Pardeville. The guy (who was a Priest from Africa) that was going to help me park the car, jumped in while I was waiting in line to ask me about the car because he use to own a bug in Africa.

I always love the VW stories people like to tell me.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Does anyone remember the guy at Fox Lake, and Blanchardville and the Horicon shows who did the back flips all the way up pick up his Best In Class trophies? Then, he did the two minute plug for Barry MacQuires car care detailing supplies. Then, did back flips back into the audience. What a hoot!!! These, truly, were special times for me last year.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    I thought that Garibaldi’s award (Post Commander’s Pick of the Show) from the HOH show at the VFW Truax post with the Thunderbird was about one of the best moments for me.
    icon_applause.gif icon_applause.gif icon_applause.gif

Thanks Marshall, that was quite an honor and a very fun day! I can’t remember what it was now but I unfortunately had some conflict that day and couldn’t stay until the trophy presentations but it was an honor and a great show!

Eclipse_Tuner
    Participant

mine would have to be recieving the “best interior” award at the HOH show. To say I was surprised would be an understatement.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.