Welcome Forum Madison Area Discussions What’s New At Marshall’s Garage………….??????????????

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Thought that I would post just to let my Madison friends know that I am still here and getting ready for that first show of the year!

I did get my custom made show board and I am extremely pleased with the end results I have also picked up a clay bar detailing/polishing system that I will use before the first show.

I have plan to replace a headliner and windshield in the fastback, also.

So, other than these updates, nothing much going on except for a routine service (oil change, lube, filters, and performance tune), before the first show.

What’s going on at your garage these day?

Marshall

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Well as Nick will tell you there have been several changes to “The Garage”, including new workbenches as well as framing all the pictures and some rearranging. Now there is a lot more room and its much easier to work and relax. I’ll get some pictures up here soon of the new remodel once it is all done

Great to hear from you Marshall and good to see that your car show board turned out good!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Likewise, at this end.

I am doing a little tweaking, to create some additional storage. I am planning a trip out to TheGarageProject in Middleton to look at some possibilities. I have been looking at a Gladiator storage cabinet at sears and a Stack-On model as well. The Stack-On might be within the budget at $300 each.

I am looking forward to the updated photos, too.

The first local shows of the season are still 6 to 8 weeks off, and I took the cover of the Mustang today, wistfully thinking I should drive, but I didn’t. I still haven’t gotten around to the headliner and windshield project, and I really want to service the vehicle (fluids, lubricants, etc) before I drive it for the first time in 2006.

Marshall

GTO Man

I have been helping Big Block with his garage. He put in Gladiator cabinets, wall and upright. Also two roll around tool carts. They have turned out well, I will post some pics.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    I have been helping Big Block with his garage. He put in Gladiator cabinets, wall and upright. Also two roll around tool carts. They have turned out well, I will post some pics.

If only we could get him to actually post about it too. We should try and get some pics sometime this week

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.