Welcome Forum The Lounge Whats the most annoying thing other drivers do?

• Creator
    Topic
    GTO Man

What raises your blood pressure the most when driving?

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    What raises your blood pressure the most when driving?

When they pull out in front of you!

GTO Man

Tailgating is one of them. Do they really believe they will get there faster riding someone’s bumper. Do they ever think about reaction time!

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Tailgating is one of them. Do they really believe they will get there faster riding someone’s bumper. Do they ever think about reaction time!

Exactly! Plus even if you do that you’ll only get where you’re going about 30 seconds faster. Definitely not worth it if you ask me!!
    :daniel:

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Quote:

They never do and it drives me nuts. There will be times when I am driving in the fast lane on the freeway at 80 and I’ll have an idoit tailgate me. I’ll do one of two things, activate my windshield washers so the fluid can hit their winshield or just take my foot off the accelerator and coast. The way I see it if they want it bad enough, they’re going to have to past me. 70+ in the fast lane in a busy city is fast enough in my opinion.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote:

They never do and it drives me nuts. There will be times when I am driving in the fast lane on the freeway at 80 and I’ll have an idoit tailgate me. I’ll do one of two things, activate my windshield washers so the fluid can hit their winshield or just take my foot off the accelerator and coast. The way I see it if they want it bad enough, they’re going to have to past me. 70+ in the fast lane in a busy city is fast enough in my opinion.

The windshield washer thing is a good idea, I never thought of that! I’ll remember that next time I have a tailgater annoying me. Its especially annoying when like you said you’re already doing way over the speed limit and they still are tailgating. If only they had horns that would say, “Back off man!” Drogar-Laugh(LBG).gif

hpdog259962
    Participant

When they guy want’s to pass you so bad because your daily driver is an old car. Drogar-Angry(LBG).gif

Of course, if it’s a quiet road, I’ll floor it & see if he/she keeps up…..They don’t. Drogar-SunGlass(LBG).gif thumbsup.gif sunny.gif

GTO Man

Just about anyone with a cell phone hanging off their ear.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Just about anyone with a cell phone hanging off their ear.

Agreed.

hpdog259962
    Participant

Same here.

Anonymous
    Inactive

They change lanes instead of using their brakes. Lane surfers chap my butt BangHead.gif

Anonymous
    Inactive

Mobile phones do it for me. Drivers just go all over the place – no control, no attention. I kerbed my wheels today because some woman was driving up the middle of the road with a phone in one hand and her other hand on the gear stick.

I bought one of these – it’s excellent:

221.jpg

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

There are so many other solutions like Cobra pointed out than using your hands to hold the phone while driving. First of all who is so important that you have to be on the phone constantly 24/7?!?! Coming back from the Monroe Car Show a woman passed us on the right in a very immature maneuver. Not good.

hpdog259962
    Participant

(Going with Capmaster’s comment)

When They Change Lanes Just To Get First In Line, The Get to A Red Light.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    (Going with Capmaster’s comment)

When They Change Lanes Just To Get First In Line, The Get to A Red Light.

Yep, a classic situation!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Tailgaters

I would like to install some huge air horns facing backwards!!

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.