Welcome Forum The Lounge WI November Elections – Who do ya like?

• Creator
    Topic
    moparkid25
    Participant

I think this could be a strong turn-around for the State.

My opinions:

Governor – Scott Walker. I normally would’ve said Mark Neumann, but his displacement from the GOP isn’t going to help his cause. He would do better on an Independent ticket. Walker is a fresh, young face with plenty of backbone and a good, fiscal sense. Tom Barrett doesn’t stand a snowballs’ chance in hell. IMO, the residents of WI have had enough of the Democrats running there state.

Senator – Feingold’s time is up. This Ron Johnson is coming out of the gate strong. He is a business owner in the state, understands budgets and spending, and he isn’t a career politician. Feingolds only stake in re-election is his progressive supporters. This will be a very close race, and I can’t say who will win at this time.

Congress – If Mickey Mouse was running against Tammy Baldwin, I would vote for him. I think that sums up my opine of the anti-gun leglicker. Her time is past due, she doesn’t play by the rules (case in point using her home address for her election papers – she gets special treatment because of her sexual orientation. If you were for gay rights, wouldn’t you stand up and show others they shouldnt fear those who don’t agree with there lifestyle?) She has done absolutely nothing for this State. There are a few in the primaries that I’m unsure of… I honestly don’t think that she can be beat unless higher rank is government changes party. This is a good time for independents, republicans, conservatives, tea partyers, liberatians, and democrats to combine a voice and get rid of Tammy Baldwin.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Anyone not a Democrat…

GTO Man

They all suck, not an intelligent one among them. Intelligence and being a politician do not mix, that’s been going on for at least 30 years.

Xman
    Participant

lilwillie wrote:

Quote:
    Anyone not a Democrat…

at this point I’d have to agree.. :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.