Welcome Forum Car Shows WIll You Be Attending Spring Jefferson?

• Creator
    Topic
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster

It all starts on Friday, April 29th (Calendar Link). Historically this will be a cold, wet, and overcast weekend.

Who’s going to Spring Jefferson this year? If so, are you looking for a project car? Parts? Or are you just ready to kick off another great year of car shows?

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ll be going on Friday, I always take off a day of work for this, it seems to be the best day. I’m looking for a 55 Ford Crown Vic rat rod for this summer and a bunch of misc parts. See you there!

circletrack
    Participant

Nope… heading to the race track instead! :)

Everyone else I know will be there though, early Friday!

moparkid25
    Participant

Haven’t been to Jefferson in years.

ss396
    Participant

YEARS??? Maybe you should change your name to Moparoldman25 LMAO! I plan to stop by the show but not sure what day I usually don’t buy things there too much crap to sift through!

Anonymous
    Inactive

For me, Spring Jefferson has become a much anticipated car related reunion with my car friends. I don’t typically buy much at Spring Jefferson, but I really look forward to seeing friends that I haven’t seen or talked to since the previous fall.

And, if it’s dry enough, I look forward to driving my car in for display on Sunday. I have found that driving my car into Jefferson for the show is less expensive than paying for spectator parking and admission, plus it’s a better location.

GTO Man

I plan on attending, weather permitting. Could be something interesting in the car corral. Madison Classics does a great job putting on this large swap meet, car corral, and car show.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I will be attending, looking for parts and kicking off another year of car shows. I am amazed by all the vendors there. I will be taking my rubber boots and raincoat,they always come in handy at Jefferson.

Amigo2k

PT50Man wrote:

Quote:
    rubber boots

A must have for Spring Jefferson …

ss396
    Participant

fall show it is pretty handy use as well

78cruisingwagon
    Participant

Ill be there selling, Lawson Products, for my 5th year. I am in the yellow field at the north end of the pulling track.Ill sent up Friday morning. Look for my car Saturday and Sunday.

moparkid25
    Participant

ss396 wrote:

Quote:
    YEARS??? Maybe you should change your name to Moparoldman25 LMAO! I plan to stop by the show but not sure what day I usually don’t buy things there too much crap to sift through!

I can shop for junk on eBay in the comforts of my home without having to stomp around in the mud and rain :laugh:

ss396
    Participant

LMAO!

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.