Welcome Forum Car Shows Wipp’s Pizza and Bar, Cruise night this Wednesday

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous
    Inactive

New Bar/Pizza joint that opened two months ago on Hwy 14 in Mazo is going to try for a cruise night on Wednesday. It is in the old “Club 14” right across from Wick Buildings.

The owner is a good guy, just trying to find ways to draw in customers. Nice open lot, decent Pizza and cold Beer. If it makes a go of it he will have more cruise nights. Not sure if he is going to do drink specials but maybe. He got fired up about trying for a cruise night after we would stop from QSL this spring. He is a car guy at heart so it isn’t just a money grab.

If anyone wants to venture West of Madison, stop out, I’ll be over there about 5:30ish.

View Larger Map

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    moparkid25
    Participant

I went to this tonight. It was a small gathering, but fun. The pizza is very good, and its a clean, smoke free establishment. Its a tad small, but it was accomodating to the amount of people in attendance. I’d like to see this take off, I think it could turn into a good thing for a lot of the locals out this way :)

GTO Man

lilwillie wrote:

Quote:
    New Bar/Pizza joint that opened two months ago on Hwy 14 in Mazo is going to try for a cruise night on Wednesday. It is in the old “Club 14” right across from Wick Buildings.

The owner is a good guy, just trying to find ways to draw in customers. Nice open lot, decent Pizza and cold Beer. If it makes a go of it he will have more cruise nights. Not sure if he is going to do drink specials but maybe. He got fired up about trying for a cruise night after we would stop from QSL this spring. He is a car guy at heart so it isn’t just a money grab.

If anyone wants to venture West of Madison, stop out, I’ll be over there about 5:30ish.

View Larger Map

If you want to send me the information I will post it on the calendar. It would be a nice drive out there.

moparkid25
    Participant

Rumor has it there will be another cruise in on July 14 :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

moparkid25 wrote:

Quote:
    Rumor has it there will be another cruise in on July 14 :)

Yup, should be every other Wed and the next being July 14th. As moparkid mentioned, tight quarters but if the weather holds there is a rear area that is sheltered. I’d expect this is going to be for the smokers or those that don’t mind it. Parking lot will fill up fast but I am ass-u-ming they will use the grass area to the west of the parking lot once he gets the area cleared better and the grass cut properly.

Good showing last night and thanks to the guys from out of town that cruised out. Owner was smiling. He mentioned next time he is going to give away a pizza and will keep the drink prices on special.

Some pictures..

Wipps025.jpg

Wipps018.jpg

Wipps013.jpg

Wipps017.jpg

Wipps016.jpg

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Great photos! It sounds like a nice show

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.