Welcome Forum The Drag Strip Wiring issues

• Creator
    Topic
    hpdog259962
    Participant

(Slick’s)

But I’ve decided to redo the mess of wires in my dash. I got an unmolested wiring harness from a guy I know and installed it but I have a few issues and I was looking for some help. The dash lights work, the fuel gauge works, and the wipers work, but when I try to use my blinkers they go off and on really fast. Has anyone had this problem before? I think the Red-black wire that goes to the stop light switch may be unplugged could this be the culprit? I don’t have brake lights so I’m thinking that may have something to do with it. I’ll have to take a closer look. Also I have the custom cab dash with the hazard lights and there’s no place to plug in the orange power cord with the inline fuse. Any suggestions? I have the wiring manual but it does not show the hazard lights in it. I did get my stereo, speakers, CB, and PA system installed and functional. I might need to redo the wiring in the engine compartment it’s almost as bad as it was under the dash. Thoughs or suggestions? Thanks.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.