We have an updated Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions and other policies on the site. Please review all of them using the links in the footer.

Welcome Forum Car Shows WSC 2008 Cruiser Night and Car Show Schedule

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous
    Inactive

The 2008 Wisconsin Summer Cruisers Cruiser Night and Car and Truck Show Schedule is as follows:

Cruiser Night at Arby’s in Cottage Grove on the 1st and 3rd Wednesday of each month begining on May 7 and continuing through September 2008.
    Begins at 6:00 PM.

Cruiser Night at Culver’s in Waunakee on the 2nd and 4th Wednesday of each month begining on May 14 and continuing through September 2008.
    Begins at 6:00 PM.

The Big Brothers and Big Sisters Benefit Show and Shine Car and Truck Show will be held in Fitchburg,WI on June 28, 2008.

http://www.summercruisers.com

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    jonmandude
    Participant

I like the idea of swapping venues every other week. That will keep it more interesting and should bring in more variety of cars. Good luck with next year.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    I like the idea of swapping venues every other week. That will keep it more interesting and should bring in more variety of cars. Good luck with next year.

Indeed, plus it will make it more accessible to people in both areas

moparkid25
    Participant

How come y’all left Wendy’s in Sun Prairie? I know when the nights were good parking became an issue…Do you have more room at the other spots? It’s also nice that your doing them on Weds now instead of having them on the same night as the roadapples over at Culver’s east towne!

Next year there will be something to do car related almost every night of the week thumbsup.gif

Amigo2k

Waunakee … cool.

I can pick up Grandama Endres (I know an Endres from Waunakee …) and take her out for a burger.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Quote:
    How come y’all left Wendy’s in Sun Prairie? I know when the nights were good parking became an issue…Do you have more room at the other spots? It’s also nice that your doing them on Weds now instead of having them on the same night as the roadapples over at Culver’s east towne!

Next year there will be something to do car related almost every night of the week thumbsup.gif

Yes, quite a bit more, especially at Arby’s. Not only more room for participant’s vehicles but more room for visitors. Another reason for the move is that the WSC has grown to the point extra venues will allow more members, their families and friends to attend. Thanks for asking. Hope you can find time to stop by and visit next year.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

What are your plans for door prizes/pick of the night sort of thing for next year?

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Quote:
    What are your plans for door prizes/pick of the night sort of thing for next year?

Door prizes will be provided by our sponsors for a given night as well as the pick of the week winner which will be chosen by the sponsor’s rep.
    The pick of the week award will be a small plaque with a large plaque for the overall winner for the year. Only one pick of the week award can be won by a given vehicle no mulitple winners for the same vehicle.. We hope to have gift cards, gas cards, service discount cards etc. along with food and beverage door prizes. Basically the same format we had this year.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.