Welcome Forum The Lounge You know you’re a trekkie when….

• Creator
    Topic
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Always a fun thread!!

You know you’re a trekkie when you use “fascinating” several times a day

You know you’re a trekkie (and yes I’ve had this experience) when someone says “beautiful day” to you you immediately think of captain kirk chopping wood at his cabin in Star Trek Generations

You know you’re a trekkie when you take up trombone just because Riker plays it

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Hi,

When you have a starscape painted on your bedroom celing (no I don’t have one! :D)

When you pay Majel Rodenbery $1000 to record dialogue to make your home computer sound like the enterprise D :D :D :D

kevin

haha that would be hilarious! Have her voice greeting you every time you star the computer, “Welcome Yoda!” Drogar-Laugh(LBG).gif

When you decide to move to Montana so you can witness first contact.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,

Quote:

That reminds me any one listen to the commentary on the BACK TO THE FUTURE 1 dvd????

They said people actually went to the mall on october 26, 1985 waiting to see something happen! What dopes! :D :D :D :D :D

Kevin

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Hi,

Quote:

That reminds me any one listen to the commentary on the BACK TO THE FUTURE 1 dvd????

They said people actually went to the mall on october 26, 1985 waiting to see something happen! What dopes! :D :D :D :D :D

Kevin

Wait they did? Wow…. icon_eek.gif :haha:

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Hi,

Quote:

Kevin

Hi,

:D :D :D :D Yep maybe I can dig up a news article…

But remember it is california we’re talking about! :D :D :D (no offense to any members here who are californian – you’re obviously an exception to the rule :) :D)

Kevin

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Hi,

Quote:

Kevin

Hi,

:D :D :D :D Yep maybe I can dig up a news article…

But remember it is california we’re talking about! :D :D :D (no offense to any members here who are californian – you’re obviously an exception to the rule :) :D)

Kevin

True, they did elect the Governator:

“I am the govenor of New York, I mean California” :haha:

Anonymous
    Inactive

When this is your Windows error sound. It’s been mine for over 3 years.

Anonymous
    Inactive

When you greet people by giving what they think is a gang sign and saying, “Live long and prosper”.

When you tell you hair stylist to trim your sideburns like Kirk on Star Trek, pointed and you name them affectionately the “Kirk Burns”.

When you start working in the phase “resistance is futile” in everyday conversation.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    When you greet people by giving what they think is a gang sign and saying, “Live long and prosper”.

When you tell you hair stylist to trim your sideburns like Kirk on Star Trek, pointed and you name them affectionately the “Kirk Burns”.

When you start working in the phase “resistance is futile” in everyday conversation.

haha I’ll have to ask for that syling next time I get a haircut and see the reaction! :haha:

When you take out your PDA and pretend its a tricorder…

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,

Quote:

:D :D :D :D

Yeah but have you ever noticed a PDA has more logical readouts than a tricorder???? I mean until the late revisions in VOYAGER they never had english type! :D :D :D

Kevin

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Hi,

Quote:

:D :D :D :D

Yeah but have you ever noticed a PDA has more logical readouts than a tricorder???? I mean until the late revisions in VOYAGER they never had english type! :D :D :D

Kevin

Yeah and the ones in TOS had that little tiny screen, I don’t know how Spock ever understood any of the data! w00t.gif

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,

Quote:
    Yeah and the ones in TOS had that little tiny screen, I don’t know how Spock ever understood any of the data

It must have been because of his “EXTRA EYES” :D :D :D :D

Kevin

(you know that one where his eyes burned out but “miraculously” healed because Vulcans have a spare set???? :D :D)

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Hi,

Quote:
    Yeah and the ones in TOS had that little tiny screen, I don’t know how Spock ever understood any of the data

Kevin

(you know that one where his eyes burned out but “miraculously” healed because Vulcans have a spare set???? :D :D)

Yeah I remember that! I thought it was because he has an extra set of eyelids to protect against the extra powerful Vulcan sun… I even remember T’Pol mentioning this as well.. maybe a combo of both. 😉

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Hi,

Quote:

Kevin

Yeah I remember that! I thought it was because he has an extra set of eyelids to protect against the extra powerful Vulcan sun… I even remember T’Pol mentioning this as well.. maybe a combo of both. 😉

Hi,

EYELIDS! That was it. My mistake….

Kevin

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Hi,

Quote:

Kevin

Hi,

EYELIDS! That was it. My mistake….

Kevin

No prob, easy to get them confused.

When you’re in a tight spot you reach for your communicator so scotty can beam you up… but its missing icon_eek.gif

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m not a trekkie but I saw the dvd menus, that’s cool. I make my own menus when I burn dvds as well, but I havent really started yet.

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.