Welcome Forum The Drag Strip Your Favorite Local Dealership

• Creator
    Topic
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster

What is your favorite local dealership and why? Is it a personal connection? The only dealership you buy your cars from? Or just a place or brand that you trust?

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    ss396
    Participant

Symdon Chervrolet in Evansville! they always have a stocked lot of fully loaded and rare hard to find cars (ie G8GTP they had 4 of them when the car came out), no pressure, fast friendly and of course because they sell GM. Go America!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will never own a rice burner! :woohoo:

moparkid25
    Participant

ss396 wrote:

Quote:
    Symdon Chervrolet in Evansville! they always have a stocked lot of fully loaded and rare hard to find cars (ie G8GTP they had 4 of them when the car came out), no pressure, fast friendly and of course because they sell GM. Go America!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will never own a rice burner! :woohoo:

The Symdon’s are a good family to work for, trust me – I should know.

Xman
    Participant

I kind like Zimbrick, even if they donate to the republicants…

circletrack
    Participant

Great people to work with! ;)

moparkid25
    Participant

Xman wrote:

Quote:

Find me one dealership owner that donates to the democrats and I’ll buy your next bowl of soup at the shelter :laugh:

Xman
    Participant

moparkid25 wrote:

Quote:
    Xman wrote:

Quote:

Find me one dealership owner that donates to the democrats and I’ll buy your next bowl of soup at the shelter :laugh:

Point..LOL

lordairgtar
    Participant

Holz Chevrolet in Hales Corners. Bought two new cars there and they always treat me well and the service is good. Plus they put on a kick butt car show on the 4th of July.

GTO Man

For the most part dealers in Wisconsin are good. The State of Wisconsin has a strong dealer enforcement section, or it did.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Gordy Boucher on Odana Road. I got some of my better deals there.

circletrack
    Participant

Thorstad Chevrolet… oh wait, guess not!

ss396
    Participant

BOOOOOOOOOOOYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA That just happened!

moparkid25
    Participant

lordairgtar wrote:

Quote:
    Holz Chevrolet in Hales Corners. Bought two new cars there and they always treat me well and the service is good. Plus they put on a kick butt car show on the 4th of July.

I buy powertrain items from Holz in Hales Corners, and I’ve gotten to be friends with one of the guys in the parts dept there. Never knew they had a July 4th car show….

Though for many years I was loyal to the Symdon dealerships, Voegeli Chevrolet in Monticello is also one of the best dealerships around. 3rd generation family owned, and they also own Monticello Ford. Just a nice, friendly, small town environment from the minute you walk in the door :)

Amigo2k

The 2 new cars I’ve purchased, I bought in ILL. The dealers in Madison can never touch the deals you can find in the Chicago area. My first car I saved 800 to take a drive to ILL and my second one I saved 2000 over what the dealer here in Madison was willing to do.

ss396
    Participant

but with the time and gas it takes to go there isnt enough savings for me.

Eclipse_Tuner
    Participant

At the moment, mine is Zimbrick Nissan. bought 2 vehicles there and about to buy my third Nissan from them. Good sales staff and very good service staff. They are pretty good to negotiate with on price too.

Kearns is also pretty good.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.