Welcome Forum Car Shows Your Feedback on the Virtual Car Show

• Creator
    Topic
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster

We had a virtual car show here last week, what did you think of it? What features did you like, and what didn’t you like? What do you want to see in the future to make it even better?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    circletrack
    Participant

I thought it was great, very enjoyable! Maybe in the future you can change the nights around so those that can’t make it on Wednesdays can attend? It would be fun to have a certain topic to discuss or upcoming show, past show… You did a great job!

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Thanks for the comments! One thing I’ve done now is added a “Worldwide Chat” and a “Local Chat” section. This way we can talk about local shows, events, news, ect but I also know that there are many other users worldwide who would be interested in participating, so that would give everyone a place to chat. Unfortunately Cobra (in England) probably won’t be able to make it since it is around 2AM there! 😯

Obviously Tuesday is a big night around here for cruises, is Thursday any better than Wednesday for having the virtual show?

circletrack
    Participant

If you wait until later in the fall, Tuesdays would work great for most.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

We’re hoping to do it every week as well after the car shows end. So for now we’ll stick with Wednesday but then later we can see about switching up the days

hpdog259962
    Participant

Hoping to join you

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Sounds good!

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.