Welcome Forum The Drag Strip Your Photography

• Creator
    Topic
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Is anyone here an amateur or professional photographer? (*cough* LightningPBL*cough*). If you are and would like to share some of your works of art please post them here!!! Of course our free online photo gallery is open 24/7. icon_cheesygrin.gif

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Not sure if this counts, since I didn’t take it with a camera. I did this with a scanner. It is a groundcherry.

Groundcherry.jpg

Cobra

hpdog259962
    Participant

w00t.gif

Thant counts Cobra!! Cool.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

That’s very neat Cobra! thumbsup.gif Have you done any other “scanner art?”

Anonymous
    Inactive

A little. I was just experimenting with my new scanner in January/February time and discovered that you can use it to give pictures with a lot of depth and differene in focus. I did a few objects, but I think that one turned out the best. I haven’t really shown it to many people.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

That’s cool, you’ll get plenty of exposure here! icon_cheesygrin.gif thumbsup.gif

Anonymous
    Inactive

… Yes, I know I should take the time and post some pictures here, unfortunately, the place I live in now does not have swap meets, so I take other kinds of pictures for the moment for touristic sites for example.
    I could give the address, but then it would be in french. (example : http://www.val-du-sauzay.com) I took many pictures for that site, and many more are to come.
    Garibaldi has told me some time ago how to post pictures, and I will when I have more time, as I need to resize the pictures.
    My new job needs much time and I have to be completely settled in order to have some more free time.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    … Yes, I know I should take the time and post some pictures here, unfortunately, the place I live in now does not have swap meets, so I take other kinds of pictures for the moment for touristic sites for example.
    I could give the address, but then it would be in french. (example : http://www.val-du-sauzay.com) I took many pictures for that site, and many more are to come.
    Garibaldi has told me some time ago how to post pictures, and I will when I have more time, as I need to resize the pictures.
    My new job needs much time and I have to be completely settled in order to have some more free time.

I know you’re busy, it would be interesting to see some of your work though, it sounds fantastic! thumbsup.gif BTW don’t worry about resizing them, I believe the photo gallery does that automatically….

Edit, yes it does I checked.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.