Welcome Forum Car Shows 200+ Car Shows Now

• Creator
    Topic
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Currently we have 200+ car shows for 2007 listed on the calendar thanks to GTO Man. Are we missing any? Do you notice any that aren’t listed or that you have more information for?

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Amigo2k

http://bothamvineyards.com/vc.html

here is one that is missing.

Amigo2k
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Do you have any info on these shows for 2007?

Belleville
    Don Miller Show (Madison)
    Trecek Auto Show (Portage)
    Cross Plains Hill & Valley Show
    Waterloo Show

MMRJR

Amigo2k

Zimbrick VW is another show that is not listed either.

GTO Man

I will add those to the calendar. Some times it takes a little searching to find some info.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sorry GTO Man, no disrespect intended. You are doing a fantastic job on the calendar!

I know how difficult and frustrating it can be to find out info on some of these shows. I have done some extensive searching myself, and some of these smaller shows are simply not advertised much ahead of time.

I would really like to get the Trecek Auto Group Show (Portage) nailed down as well as the Waterloo Show.

Also, did you notice that the Horicon show has been changed to a “stand alone” event, later in the year?

Marshall

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    I would really like to get the Trecek Auto Group Show (Portage) nailed down as well as the Waterloo Show.

Waterloo will be interesting with their tribute to Jim Normington

Anonymous
    Inactive

I did not know about this tribute! What an honor for Jim. What sort of details do you have about this? Has there been something posted or talked about, in regards to honoring and remembering Jim?

Marshall

Anonymous
    Inactive

Garibaldi,

It sounds like this tribute to Jim will become a special honor as part of the Blanchardville Show.

Marshall

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Garibaldi,

It sounds like this tribute to Jim will become a special honor as part of the Blanchardville Show.

Marshall

Ah yes, thanks for the correction! The only info I had (thanks to Amigo2k) I posted in the “Jim Normington Car Show Extraordinaire” thread. It adds another level of significance to have the trophies and events mean something like that

GTO Man
    Quote:
    Sorry GTO Man, no disrespect intended. You are doing a fantastic job on the calendar!

I know how difficult and frustrating it can be to find out info on some of these shows. I have done some extensive searching myself, and some of these smaller shows are simply not advertised much ahead of time.

Also, did you notice that the Horicon show has been changed to a “stand alone” event, later in the year?

Marshall

I was able to post the info on Hill & Valley Days. For the others ther is no information yet.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks, the info is much appreciated!

Marshall

GTO Man

No problem, some of the car show organizers wait till the last minute to advertise their show.

Anonymous
    Inactive

There’s usually a fathers day Mopar show at Dodge Country in Appleton. Always the same day as the Ford show down the street at Stumpf Ford I think.

circletrack
    Participant

Don’t know if you still need these or not…

The Waterloo show is more than likely held during Wiener & Kraut Day – September 8. They don’t release much info until later in the year…

Here’s Horicon’s info ~ The 5th Annual Horicon Marsh Classic Car Show will be held on Saturday, September 8, 2007 at Horicon’s River Bend Park. This is a new date and location with many shade trees and food on site.

This should be great as the previous location was out in the middle of a field on a very HOT day!

I didn’t see this one either ~ Taste Of Portage Market Fair
    Downtown from 9am – 4pm ~ August 25. That is looking to be a very busy day with shows in every direction.

If I were to guess on Trecek, I’d say August 11. It’s always hot on that blacktop. For some reason I think Belleville is that day also.

The Watertown Show is August 5, I think it’s wrong on the calendar, unless that’s a different show.

Let me do some searching on the others, I’ll find them! :)

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.