Welcome Forum Car Shows 200+ Car Shows Now

• Creator
    Topic
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Currently we have 200+ car shows for 2007 listed on the calendar thanks to GTO Man. Are we missing any? Do you notice any that aren’t listed or that you have more information for?

Viewing 12 replies - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    There’s usually a fathers day Mopar show at Dodge Country in Appleton. Always the same day as the Ford show down the street at Stumpf Ford I think.

Welcome to the forum! Are you going to Jefferson tomorrow? Nice Roadrunner, how long have you owned it? Thanks for the info on the show, do you know the date at all?

Thanks for all the info on the shows Circletrack! Was Belleville on the same day as Trecek last year? I think Trecek was Sat. and Belleville was Sun, I remember going to both of them icon_punk.gif

GTO Man
    Quote:
    Don’t know if you still need these or not…

The Waterloo show is more than likely held during Wiener & Kraut Day – September 8. They don’t release much info until later in the year…

Here’s Horicon’s info ~ The 5th Annual Horicon Marsh Classic Car Show will be held on Saturday, September 8, 2007 at Horicon’s River Bend Park. This is a new date and location with many shade trees and food on site.

This should be great as the previous location was out in the middle of a field on a very HOT day!

I didn’t see this one either ~ Taste Of Portage Market Fair
    Downtown from 9am – 4pm ~ August 25. That is looking to be a very busy day with shows in every direction.

If I were to guess on Trecek, I’d say August 11. It’s always hot on that blacktop. For some reason I think Belleville is that day also.

The Watertown Show is August 5, I think it’s wrong on the calendar, unless that’s a different show.

Let me do some searching on the others, I’ll find them! :)

I corrected the show to August 5th, thanks for pointing that out.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Thanks to Amigo2k and GTO Man for working hard submitting lots of events for the upcoming car show season! :salut: :salut: :salut: :salut: :salut:

GTO Man, what’s the count on the total number of shows for 2008 so far?

jonmandude
    Participant

What happened to that MATC show? I was trying to remember the date but cannot find it anywhere. Was it April 25?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have April 23d (Wednesday) pencilled in on my calendar.
    Marshall

Eclipse_Tuner
    Participant

has anyone seen any info for the Sun Prairie “Holiday in the park” show?

jonmandude
    Participant
    Quote:
    I have April 23d (Wednesday) pencilled in on my calendar.
    Marshall

Thanks MMRJR.

What happened to the thread on this? Could someone PM me the time/date/info please?

Anonymous
    Inactive

The Sun Prairie Holiday In The Park Show has been replaced for this year.

It has been replaced by the Big Brothers/Big Sisters of Dane County/Promega Car Show in Fitchburg. The date for this show is Saturday, June 28th.

Marshall

jonmandude
    Participant

That is a great cause and I heard good things about the show last year. that may be on my “must attend” list.

GTO Man

I enjoyed the Holiday in the Park show last year, it was a great time. It will be interesting to see the response to the change in venue.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Thanks MMRJR.

What happened to the thread on this? Could someone PM me the time/date/info please?

Jon,

Here’s a link to the topic:
    http://www.wiscollectorcar.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6496&highlight=
    I’ll email the guy and see if he has any more details or confirmations for us!

jonmandude
    Participant

Thanks so much Andrew. I should buy my subframe connectors and see if they would weld them in.

Viewing 12 replies - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.