Welcome Forum Car Shows Car Cruises and Shows for July 20 to July 26

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    lordairgtar
    Participant

Wednesday Night Classics at Pistol Petes no longer exists. Most of the crowd goes to a place in Sussex now.

GTO Man

Wednesday Night Classics has been removed. Thanks for letting us know.

Amigo2k

I’m thinking about driving to Ft. Atkinson tomorrow in my daily driver with my camera.

I’m camping wed-sun and the beetle has been scheduled to be fixed on the 29th of July …..

circletrack
    Participant

We might head down to Edgerton again this weekend (without the car) to check out that Tired Iron thing. Edgerton puts on at least 3 car shows, that seems like a lot!

moparkid25
    Participant

Going to take this weekend off from shows. Got some work to get caught up on here at home, and cot a couple customers dropping some vehicles off for weekend work :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Gonna try to get out to QS&L Thurs. They really put on a good showing now. ;)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Dick (Lehnherr) is talking about maybe going to the Edgerton Show on Sunday. We are both going up to Fox Lake early on Saturday (weather permitting).

GTO Man

I’m heading to Richland Center on Saturday. Drove out there last year, nice show.

Anonymous
    Inactive

GTO Man wrote:

Quote:
    I’m heading to Richland Center on Saturday. Drove out there last year, nice show.

What is that show like? What were the classes like??? How big?

GTO Man

There must of been a little over 100 cars last year. It is set at the Jones dealership on the edge of town. Allot of nice cars, good food, relaxed atmosphere. I didn’t stick around for the awards.

Here is a link to the calendar entry:http://www.wiscollectorcar.com/calendar/modules/joomla15/projects/car_show_calendar_2009/published/pages/details.php?event=437&instance=2009-7-25

The flyer pdf is on there.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Probably nothing for me this weekend as I’ll be out of town

Eclipse_Tuner
    Participant

Fox Lake for me…hopefully they got their heads out of their rears for judging now.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Nick

Good to see you up on the forum again.

Dick and I are going to Fox Lake. See ya there!

Marshall

moparkid25
    Participant

Eclipse_Tuner wrote:

Quote:
    Fox Lake for me…hopefully they got their heads out of their rears for judging now.

What happened there? I’ve always heard that Fox Lake was a pretty good show… :huh:

moparkid25
    Participant

GTO Man wrote:

Quote:
    There must of been a little over 100 cars last year. It is set at the Jones dealership on the edge of town. Allot of nice cars, good food, relaxed atmosphere. I didn’t stick around for the awards.

Here is a link to the calendar entry:http://www.wiscollectorcar.com/calendar/modules/joomla15/projects/car_show_calendar_2009/published/pages/details.php?event=437&instance=2009-7-25

The flyer pdf is on there.

Just a note that HWY 14 is under construction. It starts in Cross Plains, and I’m not sure how far west they go with the work…

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.