Welcome Forum Car Shows Car Cruises and Shows for June 3 to June 8

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Amigo2k

My plan is Thursday QSL; Saturday either Deerfield or Deforest; Sunday Cars and Coffee and then over the Verona (prediction of high of 90 on Sunday)…

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

My plan is Thursday QSL and Deerfield Saturday

Anonymous
    Inactive

The weather is looking fantastic for both days, Saturday and Sunday.

On Sunday, I plan to go to the AMC/Graduation Car Show in Jefferson. Even though I love the Verona show, and it’s just a stone’s throw from my house, I want to check out the Jefferson Show, as I have never been to this one.

Also, the Verona show is moved for this year from the Fire Station to a community park, just around the corner. Hopefully, there will be more room than in years past as this show continues to grow and do well.

Marshall

Amigo2k
    Quote:
    Also, the Verona show is moved for this year from the Fire Station to a community park, just around the corner. Hopefully, there will be more room than in years past as this show continues to grow and do well.

Thanks for the info. I would of just of gone to the fire station as it was there in the years past.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I drove past that location this morning, and I believe that this year’s show will be held in the Lincoln Street Park, not all that far from the Fire Station. I would just watch for the signs, as always.

If you haven’t been driving in Verona since last year’s show, that major intersection at Culver’s and the Fire Station has been reworked, redone, and is much busier than before. With the new Farm and Fleet Store going in, that whole area now is just extremely congested.

Marshall

moparkid25
    Participant

I’ll be at the Don Miller MOPAR show on Sunday….if it doesn’t rain BangHead.gif

RivFan
    Participant
    Quote:

Do they let Camaro’s enter an all-MOPAR show? If they do, I’ll bet you win best of show! Drogar-BigGrin(LBG).gif

GTO Man

If the weather cooperates I will be going to DeForest on Saturday and Verona on Sunday. I will be shocked if the weather holds.

circletrack
    Participant

I’m headed to DeForest on Saturday and Sunday we’re going to work around here putting the original rear end back in the car for now until we get the new one ready to install. Next weekend we’re headed to the Wizards of Rods show in Warrens and I surely don’t want to drive up the interstate for 1.5 hours with 4:11 gears… ;)

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:

Wow, that show is early this year isn’t it?

Anonymous
    Inactive

No, not really.

Don Miller dealership does several shows each year, and the early show is always in June and a MOPAR only show. The Don Miller all makes/all models show will be in late July, if I remember correctly.

Marshall

Anonymous
    Inactive

Don Miller All Pontiac show is sunday also at Odana Rd.

moparkid25
    Participant

Don Miller has a MOPAR show and a Pontiac show this Sunday. As Marshal said, they have an all-makes show in late July.

Hey RivFan, I might just be drvin’ a MOPAR to that show…. thumbsup.gif

The only best of award I’ll get this year will probably be “Best Looking MOPAR Guy”, it seems to be an easy award for me to win!!!

icon_headbang.gif

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Don Miller has a MOPAR show and a Pontiac show this Sunday. As Marshal said, they have an all-makes show in late July.

Ah that’s what I was thinking. For everyone who goes to a show, could you take some photos if you can? There are a whole bunch of great shows this weekend and it would be nice to see as many of them even though its impossible to get to all of them

jonmandude
    Participant
    Quote:
    The only best of award I’ll get this year will probably be “Best Looking MOPAR Guy”, it seems to be an easy award for me to win!!!

icon_headbang.gif

Not if I choose to show up. LOL

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.