Welcome Forum Car Shows Car Cruises and Shows for June 3 to June 8

Viewing 8 replies - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Amigo2k

The wife and I went out to QSL tonight (we took a daily driver) and the lot was full of normal cars?

They had one area for about 6 cars blocked off. I watched car after car drive in and out (including a truck with a car on a trailer).

Any clue? I’m hoping this is not the trend for the rest of the summer at the Lube….

circletrack
    Participant

I heard an announcement on the radio on the way home it was cancelled for tonight, that could be why??

Our cruise nights have been light so far also, the weather isn’t helping and I can’t imagine gas prices don’t have people thinking twice on what direction they’ll head.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I heard much the same. It was also suppose to be the MSCC night. They may or should have had the club meeting there also.

I think we just need to get past this bad weather run we have had and things will get busier there.

Bike night was down also this week I heard. A friend took his Enduro in and gave me the low down. He wasn’t really impressed. It has morphed from a bike night to now a huge party. The bikes being secondary.

RivFan
    Participant
    Quote:
    The only best of award I’ll get this year will probably be “Best Looking MOPAR Guy”, it seems to be an easy award for me to win!!!

That’s true, provided they have a “Super Flyweight” (90 – 110 lbs) class!

GTO Man
    Quote:
    The wife and I went out to QSL tonight (we took a daily driver) and the lot was full of normal cars?

They had one area for about 6 cars blocked off. I watched car after car drive in and out (including a truck with a car on a trailer).

Any clue? I’m hoping this is not the trend for the rest of the summer at the Lube….

I heard it on the radio also. I think they may of pulled the plug a little early since it turned out pretty nice. It’s too bad we have to base decisions on the meteorologist clowns. I would lose my job very quickly if I was correct 50% of the time at best.

Amigo2k

I think I need to listen to the radio more frequently and my ipod less …

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Quote:

We were one of those that drove in and back out. I stopped in and asked if there was a show and the bartender seemed uninformed.

While it is fun showing with the rest of you it would have been a nice time for us with out Triumph TR6.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    I heard much the same. It was also suppose to be the MSCC night. They may or should have had the club meeting there also.

Yeah the MSCC was there on Thursday. I stopped out and got a few pics that I’ll upload soon. Its too bad the weather hasn’t been ideal the past couple of weeks. Hopefully MSCC will be able to come out again this year since this week was a dud.

Viewing 8 replies - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.