Welcome Forum Car Shows Car Shows start again in April 2006

• Creator
    Topic
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster

I will begin listing the cars shows again in April.

Viewing 15 replies - 31 through 45 (of 70 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Waterloo for me I think!!

circletrack
    Participant

Anyone else heading to Waterloo? We’ll be there! thumbsup.gif

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Anyone else heading to Waterloo? We’ll be there! thumbsup.gif

Yep I’ll be there!! You and who else circletrack (since you said we)?

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Circletrack, is this your car:
    normal_Waterloo%20Car%20Show%202005%20022.jpg

normal_Waterloo%20Car%20Show%202005%20024.jpg

circletrack
    Participant

Drogar-BigGrin(LBG).gif

That would be me! jumpy.gif

Whatcha think?

The Waterloo show was surprising, I’d estimate it was half of last years, BUT there was so many other shows today, it was hard to compete!

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Great Chevelle!!! I thought that was you, the town seemed close enough and I thought you said your chevelle was red. Great to see you were there!! Did you see the blue 56 tbird and 69 GTX up by the top of the hill?

circletrack
    Participant

I did see the blue T-bird and it actually won best of class, but the owner had already left!? dontknow.gif I remember seeing a red SuperBee but not a GTX, what color is the GTX?

Anonymous
    Inactive

CircleTrack – Howdy Again!

Could you do me a favor and post some info on your show board? I want to have one done by next year, and I noticed yours. I am certain that there are others on the forum who would also be interested in this. I talked with a car owner at the Pardeeville Show from the Madison area who had an “etched glass or plexiglass” show board from Signs By Design. Who did your?

Marshall

circletrack
    Participant

I had mine made at Signs by Tomorrow in Madison, I would highly recommend them. I’ve also been told Sign 1-1 in Sun Prairie/Madison will make them also. I haven’t seen too many and think it draws people to the car. I didn’t put too much information on it, just the important points! icon_cheesygrin.gif It folds up nicely to fit in the trunk, it’s some type of colored fiber board. I didn’t want to use plexiglass as I was worried it would break and/or chip.

GTO Man
    Quote:
    I did see the blue T-bird and it actually won best of class, but the owner had already left!? dontknow.gif I remember seeing a red SuperBee but not a GTX, what color is the GTX?

What time did they give out the trophies? We stayed till about 2:30 but couldn’t take the heat anymore.

circletrack
    Participant

I think around 3 or so, it wasn’t too long after you left. I remember watching you drive out… The heath has been bad this summer, we invested in one of those portable tents last year ~ best investment yet! sunny.gif

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    I had mine made at Signs by Tomorrow in Madison, I would highly recommend them. I’ve also been told Sign 1-1 in Sun Prairie/Madison will make them also. I haven’t seen too many and think it draws people to the car. I didn’t put too much information on it, just the important points! icon_cheesygrin.gif It folds up nicely to fit in the trunk, it’s some type of colored fiber board. I didn’t want to use plexiglass as I was worried it would break and/or chip.

That is a really nice board, maybe GTO Man and I should have something like that done. Where is Signs by Tomorrow located in Madison?

Quote:

The GTX is brown, here’s a picture (click it to see more pictures):
    normal_GTX%209.jpg

GTO Man
    Quote:
    I think around 3 or so, it wasn’t too long after you left. I remember watching you drive out… The heath has been bad this summer, we invested in one of those portable tents last year ~ best investment yet! sunny.gif

Wish we would of waited a little longer. We bought one of those portable tents also, makes it much easier to sit there longer.

circletrack
    Participant

Signs by Tomorrow is near East Towne Mall on Lien Road, next to PDQ. The owners name is Steve, nice guy! Tell him I sent you! iroc.gif

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Great, thanks for the info! I’ll have to check it out!!! icon_headbang.gif

Viewing 15 replies - 31 through 45 (of 70 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.