Welcome Forum Car Shows Cars on State 2009

• Creator
    Topic
    GTO Man

Cars on State will happen again this year. For those interested the applications need to be in by April 6. Following is a link to the show on the calendar.

May 2009
    Direct Link to Show Info

Viewing 3 replies - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    circletrack
    Participant

One of the promoters was at the Road Apples cruise night last fall and he talked about getting more of the local clubs and cars involved. He thought they should be rewarding the people in the area first versus getting cars from all over the state that don’t appreciate the show. I know plenty that have been turned down for this show (me included) in the past that have awesome cars. I’ve looked at the pictures from years past and when you send in a picture, you can hide many, many flaws. On the other hand, it’s good to see cars that are driven throughout the summer to shows, cruise nights and such. I can’t imagine keeping my car in the garage all year long looking at it!

GTO Man

Anyone planning on putting their car in the show? I think more cars will be allowed this year, about 150.

Xman
    Participant

Nope, wonder if I can take my bike? Or is it cars only? oh wait they want me to pay how much? LMAO…. :P

Viewing 3 replies - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.