Welcome Forum The Lounge Christmas Season

• Creator
    Topic
    GTO Man

Is anyone else sick of the Xmas season where the only question is ‘How much money are you going to spend?’. They are already pushing the junk they are trying to get rid of.

Viewing 5 replies - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    moparkid25
    Participant

I went and did some shopping last Friday (mainly because my dog decided to make a chew toy out of my good shoes crybaby2.gif ). It was packed at Kohls! I went in, got some new shirts and checked out. The guy in front of me in line was a real PITA, he was b*tchin’ at the cashier because he couldn’t use his extra 15% coupon without a Kohls card….LIKE IT SAYS RIGHT ON THE COUPON!!! I couldn’t resist and had to mouth off, especially ’cause there were cute girls behind me in line thumbsup.gif I told him that it’s not the cashiers fault he can’t read and he’s holding up everyone’s else’s day, so get off it Drogar-Laugh(LBG).gif Wow, that guy was really pissed by that point, but I made that cashier’s day after he left and I told her it was a good thing he bought new pants, cause the one’s he had on made him look like he was waiting for a flood Drogar-Laugh(LBG).gif I was suprised when I went to the shoe store though, not a lot of people soaking up that sale….just a husband/wife combo with there three whining little brats…er, kids BangHead.gif

circletrack
    Participant

Man alive ~ you know how to create a scene wherever you go! icon_cheesygrin.gif

I saw lots of whining kids this weekend, having kids myself ~ some parents just don’t know when to take them home. I feel sorry for some of those kids.

I hope Gus went after the expensive shoes, are dogs prefer the leather ones! w00t.gif

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’d rather not deal with the crowds either. All I went out for on Black Friday was to gas up the car.

And later, after I stopped twitching and pissing myself from the shock to my system the gas prices were, I QUICKLY ducked into Home Depot for a couple of carbon monoxide detectors, and used the self-check-out to get out ASAP. It wasn’t too bad there. Home Depot isn’t a Christmas shopper’s hot spot, I guess.

moparkid25
    Participant
    Quote:
    I hope Gus went after the expensive shoes, are dogs prefer the leather ones! w00t.gif

Of course, why would my dog destroy the cheapo work shoes? icon_cheesygrin.gif

I wouldn’t say I created a scene, I just wanted to let that guy know it’s his fault for being a dumba$$. I’m sure he was irritated long before I came into his world, but he wasn’t the only ornry cuss that day. Sometimes when you twist the knife on a person having a bad day, it helps others have a good one…. w00t.gif

PS- with all that happening it helped me relieve a little irritability. Before shopping I went to re-new my drivers license and to my suprise, the DMV was closed. Who am I to ask any state employees to work the day after Thanksgiving?

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    And later, after I stopped twitching and pissing myself from the shock to my system the gas prices were, I QUICKLY ducked into Home Depot for a couple of carbon monoxide detectors, and used the self-check-out to get out ASAP.

This reminds me of a great “Real Life Adventures” comic where the husband was getting a star on the Home Depot Walk of Fame for perfect attendance – never missing a weekend in 3 years! w00t.gif

Viewing 5 replies - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.