Welcome Forum Madison Area Discussions Don’t be surprised……

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous
    Inactive

if you see my car listed for sale on craigslist or carsoup.com. That’s right, the mustang fastback is available for a new owner.

I want to roll out something new for the 2009 car show season and will need to sell the mustang fastback to make that possible.

If I don’t purchase my next car locally, then I will widen my search to the Mecum Auction in St. Charles, IL or possibly the Silver Auction and Russo & Steele Auction in January.

Marshall

Viewing 2 replies - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    jonmandude
    Participant

I am a huge fan of the 60’s Impala’s. My second car was a 63 Impala Sport Coupe (same body as SS). I used to know everything in and out of that car. If you end up getting one and want some help, let me know.

moparkid25
    Participant
    Quote:
    I am a huge fan of the 60’s Impala’s. My second car was a 63 Impala Sport Coupe (same body as SS). I used to know everything in and out of that car. If you end up getting one and want some help, let me know.

A good friend of mine had a ’63 Impala SS when we were in high school. 327, 4 gear, 4.56 posi with ladder bars and air shocks. Stop light to stoplight it was a hard car to catch on East Wash. I made him some side pipes in shop class with glasspacks….you didn’t want to be beside him when he down shifted and put the gas thru the floorboards!!!

Viewing 2 replies - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.