Welcome Forum The Drag Strip First car show that you’re going to attend this year?

• Creator
    Topic
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster

What and when is the first car show that you’re going to attend this year? I think for me it will probably be the Spring Jefferson show in Jefferson, WI. This is a big show and swap meet put on by Gary Esse.

Viewing 13 replies - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    montefrazer
    Participant

Southeast corner works for me. I’ll plan on 11:30. I’ll have a black Monte Carlo hat on and be carring a white bag with a blue strap on my shoulder. Hope the weather is good so we can get together.

Anonymous
    Inactive

So are you guys going to be meeting up at Jefferson? Which day are you guys going?

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    So are you guys going to be meeting up at Jefferson? Which day are you guys going?

Saturday. I’ll be posting an official topic about it with specific details later this week. Do you want to meet up too?

Quote:
    Southeast corner works for me. I’ll plan on 11:30. I’ll have a black Monte Carlo hat on and be carring a white bag with a blue strap on my shoulder. Hope the weather is good so we can get together.

That sounds good, we’ll plan on 11:30 for now. I’m not sure what I’ll be wearing, probably this OCC hat though:
    hats_r2_c2.jpg
    I’ll post more details soon.

I hope the weather is good too, like today would be great! thumbsup.gif

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Garibaldi wrote:
    Quote:

Saturday. I’ll be posting an official topic about it with specific details later this week. Do you want to meet up too?

Sure I am not sure which day I am going probably sunday so I can drive the car and park inside.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Mopardude wrote:
    Quote:
    Quote:

Sure I am not sure which day I am going probably sunday so I can drive the car and park inside.

Alright, if it happens it happens, if not then oh well. BTW did you see I’ve added a countdown on the hompage for Spring Jefferson?

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Garibaldi wrote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:

Alright, if it happens it happens, if not then oh well. BTW did you see I’ve added a countdown on the hompage for Spring Jefferson?

Not yet I been slacking since it has gotten warm at being a post whore and keeping up with everything.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Mopardude wrote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:

Not yet I been slacking since it has gotten warm at being a post whore and keeping up with everything.

Yes the post whoring, I’ve been trying to do as much as possible too but it’s hard when the weather is nice.

montefrazer
    Participant

I’ve invited some Wisconsin people from another web site that are going to Jefferson to stop by at 11:30 Saturday. Might be able to pick up some new members for this site. They are 70-72 Monte Carlo people.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    I’ve invited some Wisconsin people from another web site that are going to Jefferson to stop by at 11:30 Saturday. Might be able to pick up some new members for this site. They are 70-72 Monte Carlo people.

What’s the site? I could send them an invite for this forum as well. Always nice to see a new face. That sounds good, does 11:30 work for them too? I’ll be posting an official topic soon…

montefrazer
    Participant

http://www.fgmcc.com/

Site is all about 70-72 Monte Carlos.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    http://www.fgmcc.com/

Site is all about 70-72 Monte Carlos.

I’ll add that to the links page, looks like a cool site!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have already been to one. I actually go to the same one every year with my uncle on New Years day. It is a pretty coll tradition.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    I have already been to one. I actually go to the same one every year with my uncle on New Years day. It is a pretty coll tradition.

That is a cool tradition. Did you take any pics?

Viewing 13 replies - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.