Welcome Forum Car Shows Here is My Judge Sheet From Pardeeville – WOW

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous
    Inactive

This hurts more than you know…..for those of you that know me or have seen my car, is it really this bad?! How can I get a “1” for originality of my engine when every single item, screw, piece of tape is exactly from the factory three years ago? And also for my trunk? Open, and completely clean? Please give me your honest opinion on my car if you have seen it this year…I feel awful for even showing my face and car with the rest of you now. I know this judge was extremely young and I was told he had never judged before, I just do not think my car was in this bad of shape. I will not take anyones comments hurtfully, I just can not believe how low this is….I have won trophys this year with my car from other shows….maybe you should all ask for a copy from Pardeeville?:(

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Amigo2k

Do you have photos of your car to post?

Bigbluetruck
    Participant

Pardeeville show sucks, in my opinion it is one of the worse shows i have ever attended and i`ve been to a lot of shows. In tbears case how does a car that normaly shows very well only score a 42 out of 100. MMRJR i hope your happy, a show you defend to the end and regard as one of the best shows around fell flat on it`s ass again.The only people who are happy with this show are those that were lucky enough to take home an award and if those that won at pardeeville would have not won they would be the first to bitch about how they got screwed over.

moparkid25
    Participant
    Bigbluetruck wrote:
    Pardeeville show sucks, in my opinion it is one of the worse shows i have ever attended and i`ve been to a lot of shows. In tbears case how does a car that normaly shows very well only score a 42 out of 100. MMRJR i hope your happy, a show you defend to the end and regard as one of the best shows around fell flat on it`s ass again.The only people who are happy with this show are those that were lucky enough to take home an award and if those that won at pardeeville would have not won they would be the first to bitch about how they got screwed over.

Improve pretty are Marshall didn’t judge that car, and everybody knows you dislike pardeeville, but don’t use this guys thread to take a cheap shot at Marshall. Put on your big boy pants and get over it! Its well known pardeeville has judging issues the last couple years, and if they don’t do something about it there future attendance will decline.

Anonymous
    Inactive

TBEAR I do know you and your car. That judging sheet makes me:sick: Probably because my score is somewhere in your total range. But you can hold your head up because this show would not make a pimple on a good shows ass.

Bigbluetruck
    Participant

Oh, its ok for people to take cheap shots at me but when i shoot back you get your panties in a bunch. This is a public forum or as you say it`s the internet so i will say what ever is on my mind and if you or any one else does`nt like it well then that is to bad. Pardeeville is a bad show, always was and always will be, thats my opinion and i`m entitled to it just like every one else.

thekcarguy
    Participant

I look at it this way..the car is only as good as you want it to be….:woohoo:

moparkid25
    Participant
    Bigbluetruck wrote:
    Oh, its ok for people to take cheap shots at me but when i shoot back you get your panties in a bunch. This is a public forum or as you say it`s the internet so i will say what ever is on my mind and if you or any one else does`nt like it well then that is to bad. Pardeeville is a bad show, always was and always will be, thats my opinion and i`m entitled to it just like every one else.

who’s taking cheap shots at you?! pardeeville as a generality has its issues yet you’re trying to make it all about you. then, because this guy got a judging sheet you take a stab at Marshall like its personally his fault. the guy works as a volunteer judge yet admit there’s issues with the judging which passes him off, imo you can’t ask for a more stand up guy. if you two don’t get along, so be it, not everyone the world holds hands and sings anti-walker songs.

i actually appreciate the fact you state your opinion, instead of being a pussy and hiding your emotions. Opinions are like belly buttons, we all have one. But don’t get all up in marshalls grilled because he tried to help you, went to bat for you, attempted to persuade you come to pardeeville again even though you got a raw deal last year.

facts are facts dude.

Bigbluetruck
    Participant

I never asked for Marshall`s help and he did not stand up for me`, in fact he stuck his nose into business that did not concern him. All my contact with pardeeville people was thru private e-mails and non of them adressed to marshall. If the pardeeville people chose to share those e-mails with marshall than that was there decision. Non of my e-mails even mentioned marshall`s name,he chose to put his name out there and get involved with something that did not even concern him.Not once did i ever bad mouth him or mention his name but he felt the need to get involved so he is fair game as far as i`m concerned. Besides the word on the street is that marshall no longer has any connection to the pardeeville show.

circletrack
    Participant

John, you are a nice guy and mean well, but it’s time to put this behind you and MOVE on… you are doing nothing but making yourself miserable, is that how you really want to live, upset over a trophy that you quite possibly wouldn’t have earned in the first place?

Until you (or anyone that chooses to bash an event) puts one on and knows what goes on behind the scenes, the months of planning and so much more – I don’t think it’s fair to continue to bash a good show. It’s very difficult to get good judges and we ALL make mistakes from time to time. It’s time to stop bringing other people into your own issues, we understand you don’t like Pardeeville and other shows, and that’s fine, but try to move past this negativity you have surrounded yourself with.

Amigo2k

Just a quick reminder of the rules everyone agreed to when they signed up for this forum:

Wisconsin Collector Car welcomes everyone to post on the forum. The forum is a place for everyone to discuss and debate topics and share information and love of the hobby. A few rules apply to each post made on the forum:

Respect the viewpoints of others

Offer constructive criticism, not destructive or hurtful criticism

No flaming. Personal attacks will not be tolerated

No personal attacks on others’ vehicles. Everyone works hard on their cars

Please follow these rules to make the Wisconsin Collector Car Forum a fun, lively place where everyone feels comfortable and welcome. Remember that different people view the Internet differently. Some see it as a completely anonymous place where they post whatever they want. Others see it as a personal extension of themselves. For this reason, please treat every post you make as something that would be said face-to-face to others.

The purpose of this topic was Tbear was asking for input on his judging sheet. All I know is that Tbear’s car is a 2009, and I haven’t seen photos yet, but I agree his car would of had to of rolled end over end down a hill to of had a score that low.

jonmandude
    Participant

Ok, back on subject.

That judging sheet is a little disturbing. How does a 3-4 year old vehicle rate that low in any of those parts? Without a great deal of abuse there is no way your interior and trunk could be that bad. That is crazy.

mick289
    Participant

Why question the obvious here and just ask the one who judged the car. Seems simple to me. The problem seems to be between who judged it so low and you, not pointing this out to the rest of us.

Bigbluetruck
    Participant

circletrack wrote:
    John, you are a nice guy and mean well, but it’s time to put this behind you and MOVE on… you are doing nothing but making yourself miserable, is that how you really want to live, upset over a trophy that you quite possibly wouldn’t have earned in the first place?

Until you (or anyone that chooses to bash an event) puts one on and knows what goes on behind the scenes, the months of planning and so much more – I don’t think it’s fair to continue to bash a good show. It’s very difficult to get good judges and we ALL make mistakes from time to time. It’s time to stop bringing other people into your own issues, we understand you don’t like Pardeeville and other shows, and that’s fine, but try to move past this negativity you have surrounded yourself with.

I am not upset over not winning a trophy,what upsets me is how car owners are treated at this show and how all of you think that this is the greatest show around. Nothing against the Nelsons(i`ve met them and they are nice people) but if a show continues to have issues year after year and nothing changes then that show becomes a bad show.
    circletrack, how would you feel if your car lost to a noticably less deserving car and it was so obvious that it was like a slap in the face? This is what some of us are trying to point out about this show. Nobody is complaining about not getting a trophy,we are complaining about fairness or should i say lack of and nothing being done to change it.You have a nice car but what would you do if your car only scored a 40? Would you just sit back and say oh well? What if lets say a show had no classes and my truck beat you out of an award, would you be ok with that even when it`s obvious your car is a much better show car then mine?
    I`m not just bashing pardeevile, i`m bashing all shows that are not on the up and up. It`s just so obvious that pardeeville is a bad show and thats why it keeps coming up when people talk about a bad show.

moparkid25
    Participant

I’m starting to think you were exposed to too much agent orange…

You just need to let it go. Everyone on this board has gotten screwed at a car show and lost to a least deserving vehicle. happens a lot at participant judged shows.

jonmandude
    Participant
    Bigbluetruck wrote:
    I am not upset over not winning a trophy,what upsets me is how car owners are treated at this show and how all of you think that this is the greatest show around. Nothing against the Nelsons(i`ve met them and they are nice people) but if a show continues to have issues year after year and nothing changes then that show becomes a bad show.
    circletrack, how would you feel if your car lost to a noticably less deserving car and it was so obvious that it was like a slap in the face? This is what some of us are trying to point out about this show. Nobody is complaining about not getting a trophy,we are complaining about fairness or should i say lack of and nothing being done to change it.You have a nice car but what would you do if your car only scored a 40? Would you just sit back and say oh well?

Since my review seemed to start this, key me chime in. BBT, I agree with you that it is about fairness. But in defense of others, we have all had shows where we have felt that our cars/trucks were more deserving than another, it happens. Generally, we remember that show and simply decide against going again. In the case of Pardeeville, it is a really nice show. The setting is perfect and the turnout is nice. There is obviously an issue with judging of the newer vehicles. But, for me, I now know that. I will probably go to the show next year with that in mind. I will go unjudged, enjoy the show and spare myself the frustration.

Yes being given a low judging score is not right. It down right sucks to feel cheated. But there are bigger things to worry about.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • The topic ‘Here is My Judge Sheet From Pardeeville – WOW’ is closed to new replies.