Welcome Forum Car Shows (Hopefully) The 1st Annual Wisconsin Collector Car Car Show!

• Creator
    Topic
    hpdog259962
    Participant

WI Collector Car will be sharing a section w/The AACA @ The Illinois Railway Transportation Extravaganza on Sunday, Aug. 6th, 2006:

For Direction To The Illinois Railway Museum

Hope to get some WI Collector Cars out.
    The Will be a tour as well, it will contact the people who sign up for the show at a later date.

please Return To Me Or Mail To Address On Flyer:
    Union1.jpg

Viewing 5 replies - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    GTO Man
    Quote:
    Well, it seems that few of us pre-registered, there are tons of things going on everywhere. I’ll take some pics and maybe get at a good turn out next year.

If you go on the day of the show it is $10.00/car.

I hope there is a great turnout. I just wish it was closer, I would be there. Let us know how it turns out.

hpdog259962
    Participant

Will Do.

As Of Now, There are 570 something cars pre-registered total for the show.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Just a few huh? Drogar-Laugh(LBG).gif

hpdog259962
    Participant

It’s 200 less than last year though and 400 less than 2 years ago.

But this is the first year pf the $5.00 pre-reg. Hope the good weather will have more people come out this & next year.

hpdog259962
    Participant

The show was good, we had a little bit of showers entering the show but that went away quickly. I’ll upload photos soon.

Also, for those interested, I will list the flyer here next year for 2007. The tour has already been done for the ’07 show, hope to see you there. (You have to say you have never heard of a shoe advertising a year in advance.)

Viewing 5 replies - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.