Welcome Forum The Lounge How is the current administration doing?

• Creator
    Topic
    GTO Man

How is the current administration doing on domestic and international issues? What are the strengths and weaknesses?

Viewing 2 replies - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Gdub’s only agenda seems to be making his buddies richer. He hasn’t done a thing about Poverty or Health Care. The whole world seems to hate the USA, and terrorists are out to get us. Four years after 9/11 we’re no better protected. etc, etc, etc. Can you say, “The worst President ever.”
    BangHead.gif

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Well as far as gas is concerned I know the estimated cost that it should be at today is $2.52 a gallon based on relative inflation. That’s all fine and well, however, the cost of living has not remained proportional to this increase. Because of this fact, it is too expensive relative to the average income

Actually the cost of living has gone up as well. Ever go grocery shopping? How about new car shopping? Seen the prices of houses in most places lately? It’s the wage part that hasn’t kept up.

Yep I was talking about wages, I guess I forgot to say that specifically. Also the prices of various resources such as lumber, steel, ect have also gone up

@Epi, well said

Viewing 2 replies - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.