Welcome Forum Madison Area Discussions IMHO……

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous
    Inactive

there are way too many “special limited edition” Mustangs.

I just learned of another. Here is the info:

“Ford, Barrett-Jackson, and Shelby Automobiles have collaborated to create a limited edition ’08 Barrett-Jackson Shelby GT. To be sold through Arizona Region Ford Dealers, the package includes unique components such as a black exterior with “Barrett-Jackson Red” LeMans and side stripes, Barrett-Jackson doorsill plates, and a special gas cap insert”

Ford is introducing the ’08 Bullitt, in addition to the other special limited edition cars such as the California Special, the GT500, the Shelby GT.

Chip Foose, Jack Roush, and others have their limited edition Mustangs. Now I learn of the A. J. Foyt special, limited edition Mustang. “Limited to 500 units, the A. J. Foyt Coyote Edition Mustangs will be built by Heritage Customs, Grand Prairie, TX.”

Viewing 2 replies - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    jonmandude
    Participant
    Quote:
    Did anyone see the P51 edition Mustang from Jack Rousch on Barrett Jackson over the weekend. It was very well done and had quite an engine in it. I think that one was worth doing. I think they made 150 of them.The new ROUSCH P-51A engine has a preliminary rating of at least 510 horsepower and 510 lb.-ft. torque.

151 one of them. The one at Barrett-Jackson was number 151. I liked this car a lot. I am not a fan of the “Spitfire Green” but the whole car worked by carrying the theme thru-out

Anonymous
    Inactive

I spotted one of the new limited edition Roush Mustangs on the way home tonight. It was black, but with yellow lemans style striping, and with Roush badging. I almost thought that I had spotted one of the new Shelby Hertz cars, but they have gold lemans style striping, and not yellow.

This Roush car looked nice, sounded nice, and was sitting low, but not running slow on 18/151 towards Mt. Vernon and Mt. Horeb.

Marshall

Viewing 2 replies - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.