We have an updated Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions and other policies on the site. Please review all of them using the links in the footer.

Welcome Forum Car Shows Jefferson …year restriction?…..or not?

• Creator
    Topic
    jonmandude
    Participant

I noticed an interesting thing on the Jefferson Car show web page.

Car Show and Swapmeet Details, Dates, & Times
    Our 36th annual Spring Jefferson Car Show & Swap Meet will be held April 26, 27 & 28, 2013 at the Jefferson County Fairgrounds located right on Hwy 18 in Jefferson, WI. The featured car for this car show will be Corvettes; however, any and all years of cars are welcome.

and

Car Show – Saturday and Sunday
    The Car Show has 100’s of awesome show cars that you’ll definitely want to check out! The Car Show is Saturday and Sunday. The price to enter the Car Show is $7.00 per adult in the vehicle. Children under 12 are free. Cars in the Car Show area must be pre-1989 or of special interest. Vehicles must be in running condition. Dash plaques for the first 200 vehicles registered are given out at 1:00 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday. Please – No For Sale signs in the car show area.

Notice one says “..any and all years of cars are welcome”..and the other says “…must be pre-1989..”

Viewing 9 replies - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    intmdatr3
    Participant

I will do that as long as the weather cooperates. It sounds now could be a nice day. Are you going to have the challenger there if so I will look for it thanks, ed…..

jonmandude
    Participant

I will have the Challenger there.

Amigo2k

Here is my best odd find at the Jefferson Swap Meet today ….

923267_10152763384305705_1341373547_n.jpg

intmdatr3
    Participant

We looked for you yesterday but didn’t see you in the dodge section. We where there for about 4 hours and had a very nice time. We found some deals but a lot where kind of expense. We did see the picture Amigo2k posted lol. Over all the was great weather and a needed time out. Again sorry we missed you maybe sometime in the future at a show or out cruising. But overall worth the ride.

circletrack
    Participant

We were there yesterday too, Steve sold both days… had a great time, the weather is just perfect – I imagine it’s a money making weekend :)

Saw lots of interesting stuff, and lots of junk – normal Jefferson!

jonmandude
    Participant
    intmdatr3 wrote:
    We looked for you yesterday but didn’t see you in the dodge section. We where there for about 4 hours and had a very nice time. We found some deals but a lot where kind of expense. We did see the picture Amigo2k posted lol. Over all the was great weather and a needed time out. Again sorry we missed you maybe sometime in the future at a show or out cruising. But overall worth the ride.

I only stayed to about noon. I got hungry and the lines were long.

You couldn’t miss me, the car is big a purple. :P

circletrack
    Participant

I found you!

intmdatr3
    Participant

We arrived around 12:30 that explains it. I am sure I would have found it I didn’t miss the the sublime green one that was there it looked very sharp. Had a great time there best spring Jefferson show in a while. My family wont have to commit me now had a good reality check at the show.Winter has left and I am very happy. Maybe catch you at a show this year to check out your ride.

jonmandude
    Participant

sorry I missed you.
    The color on that Challenger is called “Green With Envy” (or GWE for short). It is very sharp.

I look forward to meeting at a show this season.

Viewing 9 replies - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.