Welcome Forum Car Shows Oxford, Wi. Car Show

• Creator
    Topic
    Bigbluetruck
    Participant

Was wondering if any one has the flyer for the Oxford, Wi. car show on Oct 6th that they could post on here or maybe a list of the classes for the show. Got a little info off the chamber of commerce website but it did not give much info.

Thanks, John (BBT)

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    GTO Man

I have a flyer and will be posting information tonight.

thekcarguy
    Participant

Might have to make it to this show and declare it as my last one for the season..

what are the classes? is there a class for the Iacocca Mobile?

Bigbluetruck
    Participant
    GTO Man wrote:

Tonight is over and no info posted.

GTO Man

I will post it tonight. I didn’t get a chance last night. I had some other work to do on the site.

Luxuryliners
    Participant

I got me one of them there flyers as well, but I have to @#$@ work on that day:angry: ! So anyway classes that pertain to you Bigbluetruck Class P: modified trucks and vans, or perhaps modified 1992 to 2011…and thekcarguy…stock 1978 to 1991 and they do have a survivor award as well, If I can work around work perhaps we shall meet in competition good sir! lol $10 entry fee 50 awards in 20 classes registation 7-11am awards at 3pm dash plaques first 100 cars (my primary interest since I have a bulletin board to fill up and the shows are almost over!) Judged show…they are looking for judges per organizers email.

thekcarguy
    Participant

hmm I’ll take that offer sir :laugh: 81 needs one good last run before I put her to rest for the winter. This now means I have to move cars around again…as I put it behind my 88

moparkid25
    Participant

I may be interested in attending this shin dig with both of you also.

moparkid25
    Participant
    Bigbluetruck wrote:
    GTO Man wrote:

So you ask for some info, Nick says he will post it, he doesn’t post it and you try to get shitty with him? C’mon man, relax. Nick, Andrew, &Ryan all do an awesome job of keeping this site up to date. Its only Tuesday, you’ve got plenty of time to get the info, get your truck clean, and plan your path long before the show takes place.

Bigbluetruck
    Participant
    moparkid25 wrote:
    Bigbluetruck wrote:
    GTO Man wrote:

So you ask for some info, Nick says he will post it, he doesn’t post it and you try to get shitty with him? C’mon man, relax. Nick, Andrew, &Ryan all do an awesome job of keeping this site up to date. Its only Tuesday, you’ve got plenty of time to get the info, get your truck clean, and plan your path long before the show takes place.

How did i get shitty with him? If any one is getting shitty it`s you.I want to get as much info as i can as early as i can, there are 2 other shows that day that are much closer and i`m trying to decide on which one to attend. If i got SHITTY with you Nick then i apolagize but it looks to like moparkid is up to his usual self and trying to start trouble.

Amigo2k
    GTO Man

Best of Class and Class Winner Trophies Awarded

Classes:
    A Stock pre 1949
    B Stock 1950 to 1959
    C Stock 1960 to 1967
    D Stock 1968 to 1972
    E Stock 1973 to 1977
    F Stock 1978 to 1991
    G Modified 1950 to 1959
    H Modified 1960 to 1967
    I Modified 1968 to 1972
    J Modified 1973 to 1977
    K Modified 1978 to 1991
    L Street Rod Pre 1934
    M Street Rod 1935-1948
    N Muscle Car Stock
    O Muscle Car Modified
    P Stock Trucks and Vans
    Q Modified Trucks and Vans
    R Stock 1992 to 2011
    S Modified 1992 to 2011
    T Imports – Stock and Modified

Plus

Best Overall – Grand Champion
    Best of Show – Stock
    Best of Show – Modified
    Best Paint
    Best Interior
    Best Engine
    Best Convertible
    Best Coupe
    Best Sedan
    Best Sports Car(2 or 4 seat)
    Best Station Wagon
    Survivor Award

moparkid25
    Participant
    Bigbluetruck wrote:
    moparkid25 wrote:
    Bigbluetruck wrote:
    GTO Man wrote:

How did i get shitty with him? If any one is getting shitty it`s you.I want to get as much info as i can as early as i can, there are 2 other shows that day that are much closer and i`m trying to decide on which one to attend. If i got SHITTY with you Nick then i apolagize but it looks to like moparkid is up to his usual self and trying to start trouble.

So he didn’t post the info, and you make this comment:

Quote:

That’s a BS move when you’re asking for someone’s help. If no one else will call you on it, I will. If it makes me a trouble maker because I called you on it, so be it.

Bigbluetruck
    Participant
    moparkid25 wrote:
    Bigbluetruck wrote:
    moparkid25 wrote:
    Bigbluetruck wrote:
    GTO Man wrote:

So he didn’t post the info, and you make this comment:

Quote:

That’s a BS move when you’re asking for someone’s help. If no one else will call you on it, I will. If it makes me a trouble maker because I called you on it, so be it.

The BS move is saying you are going to do some thing then you don`t do it.What he could or should of said is i will try to get the info on tonight.I did not jump all over his back about it, i thought it was a nice reminder of something HE said he was going to do. I`m not in the least bit upset with Nick, i realize this site is a lot of work but if you say you`re going to do something especialy where others are apparantly looking for info then you should make that you`re priority.You didn`t call me on anything, i asked for show info and you gave me nothing but a hard time.

Bigbluetruck
    Participant

moparkid25 Maybe you should be called on the way you disrespect most of the people who post on here who`s opinions don`t agree with your`s.

GTO Man

Next time I will word it differently.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • The topic ‘Oxford, Wi. Car Show’ is closed to new replies.