Welcome Forum Car Shows Oxford, Wi. Car Show

• Creator
    Topic
    Bigbluetruck
    Participant

Was wondering if any one has the flyer for the Oxford, Wi. car show on Oct 6th that they could post on here or maybe a list of the classes for the show. Got a little info off the chamber of commerce website but it did not give much info.

Thanks, John (BBT)

Viewing 16 replies (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    moparkid25
    Participant
    Bigbluetruck wrote:
    moparkid25 Maybe you should be called on the way you disrespect most of the people who post on here who`s opinions don`t agree with your`s.

Im going to end this pissing match with you right now.

Unlike you, I can handle constructive critiscm and when people don’t agree with me. Its not easy being card carrying NRA member, who doesn’t vote democrat, a resident of progressive dane county, and a Minnesota Vikings fan in the Packers homeland. I deal with people who I don’t agree with, and people who don’t agree with me everyday. Its a little thing called life, you just deal with it. Now, when the radicals go off on there “you’re either with me or against me” tirades, then yes i may have something to say.

Now, just because you think a show is a shithouse and everyone else says different, that doesn’t mean the world is out to get you. There’s a few shows others enjoy that I won’t go to, I don’t pitch about those shows anymore – I just don’t go. Case in point Albany, Edgerton, and now the Dells. I don’t discourage anyone else from going, they can spend there money any way they want, as i do mine. Maybe you just come off as an a-hole? If so then perhaps my judgement is clouded. But from what i’ve read and seen, it don’t matter what show it is, if you ain’t winning you ain’t going back. That’s fine too, because many competitive people do the same. Again, its your choice on which shows you want to attend.

I’ve had my share of go-arounds with a few on here, from the admins to other members to my oh-so-high flower picking neighbor who thinks im a daddys boy. If you really got something to say, come find me. There isn’t a whole hell of a lot of slender Norwegians named Zac driving GN’s…..

Viewing 16 replies (of 16 total)
  • The topic ‘Oxford, Wi. Car Show’ is closed to new replies.