We have an updated Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions and other policies on the site. Please review all of them using the links in the footer.

Welcome Forum Car Shows Spring Jefferson Car Show 2006 – Official Topic

• Creator
    Topic
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster

This is the official Spring Jeff 2006 topic, please post any questions or comments about the up and coming show here!! First and foremost we should ask, who’s going? Please let us know here if you are!

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    montefrazer
    Participant

Right now, plans are to go Sunday. Get there in the morning and spend most of the day. This depends on the weather. sunny.gif I hope.

circletrack
    Participant

Right now I’m planning on going Saturday ~ depends on the weather!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I just checked the long range weather forecast for Saturday, and it’s looking kind of dicey for Saturday morning. There is a possibility of scattered showers in the AM.

My plan is to go Saturday and Sunday, but Saturday looks like it might be “weather dependant”.

Marshall

GTO Man

Looks like Sunday will be the day, weather looks better for one thing.

montefrazer
    Participant

We could try to meet there if Sunday is the day. wave.gif Tried last year but things didn’t work out. crybaby2.gif

circletrack
    Participant

Where did you try and meet? It’s a rather large place! Drogar-Laugh(LBG).gif

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    I just checked the long range weather forecast for Saturday, and it’s looking kind of dicey for Saturday morning. There is a possibility of scattered showers in the AM.

My plan is to go Saturday and Sunday, but Saturday looks like it might be “weather dependant”.

Marshall

Did you use the weather service available here? One of the places listed is Jefferson

montefrazer
    Participant

Where did you try and meet? It’s a rather large place!
    South side of the grandstand. The side nearest the show cars. There was a map posted here with the spot marked.

circletrack
    Participant

Looks like rain is in the forecast now on and off from Friday into Sunday. Go figure…. I’m more than ready to get out and enjoy the weather.

GTO Man

Seems to be the case every year for Jefferson, the previous weekend seems to have the better weather. Doesn’t stop people from getting out though. People are ready to get their cars going for the year. It could be an expensive summer if gas hits $4 a gallon.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

The one weekend we want to be nice for the show of course predicts rain – lets hope they’re wrong and we will have a nice sunny.gif day! icon_cheesygrin.gif

Anonymous
    Inactive

The car show itself is Sunday only. Is this a judged show or just a Show and Shine with dash plaques at the gate? If it is a judged show, I would assume that members of Madison Classics would do the judging?

Marshall

GTO Man

I believe it is a show and shine. We took a couple of cars to Elkhorn last year. They gave out dash plaques at 1pm, I believe Jefferson is the same.

circletrack
    Participant

Show and Shine ~ dash plaques only and be there early if you want one!

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

I hear 60% rain for Sat, 50% for Sun

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.