We have an updated Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions and other policies on the site. Please review all of them using the links in the footer.

Welcome Forum Car Shows Spring Jefferson Car Show 2006 – Official Topic

• Creator
    Topic
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster

This is the official Spring Jeff 2006 topic, please post any questions or comments about the up and coming show here!! First and foremost we should ask, who’s going? Please let us know here if you are!

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    montefrazer
    Participant

Hope that educated guess from the weatherman changes for the better today. sunny.gif sunny.gif sunny.gif

circletrack
    Participant

It’s not looking good…. Dang! I wish Mother Nature would cooperate! How about a carbon copy of today just ONE day this weekend! Is that too much to ask?

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Actually I have an updated weather report for you, straight from our meteorologist, GTO Man. He says the rain is supposed to actually be a bit later on Sat (according to the latest report) and so if you are there early there’s a better chance you won’t get rained on. I certainly hope its nice weather

circletrack
    Participant

We’re leaving at 6:30 A.M. Hope to miss the showers!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I plan to be on the road by 5:00AM and at the gate at 6PM. I hope to miss the showers, too!!!

Marshall

montefrazer
    Participant

Latest local guess is showers later Saturday through Sunday. Looks like I will be missing Spring Jefferson this year unless Sunday’s weather changes. crybaby2.gif

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Breakfast at 7:00, will be there shortly thereafter.

Steve – I certainly hope it changes!!!

GTO Man

Turned out to be a great morning for walking around at Jefferson.No rain and plenty comfortable temperature-wise.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Yep it was a good show, not quite as many people as usual it seemed though. I took some photos, I hope you enjoy them:

Spring Jefferson 2006 Photo Album

circletrack
    Participant

Nice! We were there just after 7, and at the grandstands around noon. I met another guy from the Chevelle site I’m on as we’re headed to TN in June for a Chevelle Nationals Show. I looked around for others, but didn’t have a clue who I should be looking for! dontknow.gif

Left around 2 when the rain started, there seemed to be plenty of people there. I imagine if the rain forecasted for tomorrow holds, it’ll be a ghost town! There were some packing up when we left at 2.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Glad to hear you had a good time and didn’t get caught in the bad weather!! I hope everyone enjoys the photos – at least Steve will be able to see what he missed if he can’t make it this weekend.

Circletrack did you buy anything?

circletrack
    Participant

Besides a Big Bar (you can’t leave Jefferson without one) ~ NOPE!

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Ah yes, the infamous Big Bars!! Their stands are everywhere!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I think alot of folks were on the same schedule. I tried to leave about 2:15 or so, but there was major delays getting out. I must have sat in traffic for about 30 minutes or so, inching my way out of the “fields” and up to the main road.

I brought home a red, fully restored, five gallon “MobilGas” oil can, with new paint and a new decal, for $15! This is making a really nice garage decoration.

I passed up on the Big Bars and I am really happy I brought a jacket with me.

Marshall

GTO Man

I would be surprised if it isn’t a ghost town at Jefferson today. What a horrible day for a swap meet.

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.