Welcome Forum The Lounge Stargate SG-1, how long should it go?

• Creator
    Topic
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Stargate SG-1 is going to be the longest running American scifi tv show next year with the start of its 9th season. This is great IMO!!!! What are your opinions on SG-1, how many more seasons should it go for?

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I hope so! I been wondering now for awhile when they are going to bring this race in.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    I hope so! I been wondering now for awhile when they are going to bring this race in.

It would be very interesting to see what they look like and how they fit into the big picture. We already know what happened to the ancients and asgard, now if only we could find out about the furlings… or also maybe bring back some of the plot with those guys that are invisible to our range of light (season 2).

Anonymous
    Inactive

You talking about the guys that had a foothold on the SGC?

Anonymous
    Inactive

the Reetoo?

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    the Reetoo?

Yep that’s them. They were also the ones who created that kid that ascended.

Anonymous
    Inactive

No that kid went with the tokra. The kid that ascended was the son of apophis and shari’. Or am I completely wrong?

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    No that kid went with the tokra. The kid that ascended was the son of apophis and shari’. Or am I completely wrong?

There were two of them weren’t there? I know there was the one that ascended and was the harsesis child, but there was another one with that retoo too, he called her mom or something.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Quote:
    Quote:

There were two of them weren’t there? I know there was the one that ascended and was the harsesis child, but there was another one with that retoo too, he called her mom or something.

Yup that one I don’t remember if they put a tokra inside him or not but I know he went with Jacob to the tokra at the end cause they could help him.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:

Yup that one I don’t remember if they put a tokra inside him or not but I know he went with Jacob to the tokra at the end cause they could help him.

But then nothing happened later with him did it?

Anonymous
    Inactive

As far as I can know they have never showed that boy again!

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    As far as I can know they have never showed that boy again!

You think the Tok’ra would have tried and used him to get knowledge, especially considering their dwindling numbers in the 6th season.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Knowledge about what? They allready knew about the reetoo. Is there really a need for the reetoo to come after humans anymore now that the snake heads are gone?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Actually Baal escaped so I am willing to bet a few others did too and we will see them again from time to time.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Actually Baal escaped so I am willing to bet a few others did too and we will see them again from time to time.

Yeah I don’t think they are out of the picture completely. It’ll be interesting to see what the writers do now and how they encorporate Ben Browder’s character into the story.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I know to bad we have to wait 2 months yet! Although with scifi split seasons you get to have stargate year round!

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.