Welcome Forum Madison Area Discussions Thursday, March 19th, ….

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I saw my first collector car on the road for 2008. I was on old University during the noon hour, and spotted a beautiful vintage VW bug, fully restored, nice tan color, with a like new original interior, with blue Wisconsin collector car plates. This is the first collector car I have seen on the road this year.
    Has anyone spotted other collector or muscle cars on the road, this early in the year?
    Marshall

Viewing 5 replies - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I brought my baby out of winter hibernation today and put in fresh gas and decided to cruise the beltline (blow out some leftover carbon from last year). I came up on a really nice red Pontiac convertible (GTO?) also cruising the beltline. There were a couple of others that I also spotted.

Marshall

moparkid25
    Participant

I’m waiting for my ride to come pick me up, then I’m gonna bring my new toy home thumbsup.gif

jonmandude
    Participant
    Quote:
    I’m waiting for my ride to come pick me up, then I’m gonna bring my new toy home thumbsup.gif

My curiousity is peaked. What is the “new toy”?

Eclipse_Tuner
    Participant

got the new fuel system dialed in and took it out for a ride….then parked it to do some more carbon work.

moparkid25
    Participant
    Quote:
    My curiousity is peaked. What is the “new toy”?

I’m gonna make ya work for it, check out my Facebook page w00t.gif

circletrack knows, but she isn’t tellin’ anyone either thumbsup.gif

Viewing 5 replies - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.