Welcome Forum The Lounge What are you listening to right now?

• Creator
    Topic
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster

What are you listening to right now? I’ve got a random shuffle on itunes going, right now its Sad Songs by Elton John.

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 547 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Today it’s Cheap Trick’s Lap of Luxury CD.

Garibaldi, I like the new U2 CD. Vertigo is the most high energy song and is the one I listen to most but the rest of the songs are good, too. Next time you’re in a music store or section, put on the headphones and sample the tracks.

I’ll check it out!! thumbsup.gif I have itunes on here so I’ll just fireup the music store previews and see what I think. Also I’d highly recommend the new Fleetwood Mac cd Say You Will. IMO it really has alot of cool songs, very creative. It gives another new unique flavor to Fleetwood Mac, adding to such albums like Rumours.

hpdog259962
    Participant

The Weekend: Time to find new songs.

I am listening to Isrealites by Desmond Dekker. Just herad Bob Marley. It’s a pretty good song. icon_biggrin.gif icon_cheesygrin.gif

Anonymous
    Inactive

Right now I have the Astros/Brewers game in the background. Sorry guys, ‘Stros are winning.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Listening to Elton John, I keep repeating Candle In The Wind, I’ve had it stuck in my head all day. Its his tribute to Marylin Monroe.

montefrazer
    Participant
    Quote:
    Listening to Elton John, I keep repeating Candle In The Wind, I’ve had it stuck in my head all day. Its his tribute to Marylin Monroe.

Could have been the Princess Diana version, too. I’ve got 18 Rock Classics on now. Alice Cooper and “Clones” is on. My favorite Alice song.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote:

Could have been the Princess Diana version, too. I’ve got 18 Rock Classics on now. Alice Cooper and “Clones” is on. My favorite Alice song.

The only version I have is the Marylin Monroe one. I’ve heard about the Princess Diana one, its supposed to be pretty good. Do you have it?

montefrazer
    Participant
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:

The only version I have is the Marylin Monroe one. I’ve heard about the Princess Diana one, its supposed to be pretty good. Do you have it?

The wife has it somewhere, she is a big Elton fan and bought it as a cassette single. Same song with some different lyrics.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:

The wife has it somewhere, she is a big Elton fan and bought it as a cassette single. Same song with some different lyrics.

I’ve heard of it but never actually heard it. That’s a nice tribute that he did though, very thoughtful.

hpdog259962
    Participant

Elvis Costello. Don’t know the song.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

I’m listening to Eminence Front by The Who… great song! :band:

hpdog259962
    Participant

Yes I do, Monkey to Man. I also just bought “the Very Best Of…” 2-Disc Set. Listening to When I’m Gone by 3 Doors Down.

Quote:
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Yes I do, Monkey to Man. I also just bought “the Very Best Of…” 2-Disc Set. Listening to When I’m Gone by 3 Doors Down.

Quote:

Nothing right now… just the hum of the computer fans… got Seasons of Wither by Aerosmith stuck in my head though…

Anonymous
    Inactive

The boring incessant whine of the fans keepin’ the Xeon cool (I’m at work)

hpdog259962
    Participant

Not Sure why but I have Ironman stuck in my head. :band2:

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Not Sure why but I have Ironman stuck in my head. :band2:

A good accompanyment would be We Are the Champions! Drogar-Laugh(LBG).gif

Quote:
    The boring incessant whine of the fans keepin’ the Xeon cool (I’m at work)

Yep I heard that today too.

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 547 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.