Welcome Forum Madison Area Discussions Where is everyone?

• Creator
    Topic
    circletrack
    Participant

Wow, it’s so quiet in here!

Viewing 7 replies - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Anonymous
    Inactive

You betcha, I would like to get into a group of old cars all going in the same direction!

I will be attending the Milwaukee Nationals (National Street Rod Association) three day event next weekend, but only as a spectator. I do plan to go to the Edgerton Show the following weekend.

Marshall

circletrack
    Participant

Fox Lake and Edgerton are the same weekend this year! blob8.gif

GTO Man

Sounds like a good idea. Edgerton I know was an enjoyable show last year. It ia a nice stting in the downtown. I have not been to Fox Lake before, any opinions?

circletrack
    Participant

Fox Lake is held at a huge park, there is literally something for everyone. A burnout contest, muffler rap ~ games for the kids, etc. We left early last year as a storm was rolling in, but look forward to going back this year.

I do like Edgerton also, and wish they wouldn’t have changed their date.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I went to Fox Lake last year, and it turned out to be a pretty good sized show. I think they expect 400+ cars this year. I like the teenage girls who are dressed as car hops and come around and take your orders for food and drink and bring it back to you. As I recall, there were some very, very nice top notch cars there last year.

I think the Reedsburg show might also be this same weekend, but I am opting for a smaller show, and Edgerton is closer than Reedsburg or Fox Lake.

Circletrack – Congrats on your Best of Class award at Blanchardville icon_cheers.gif

Marshall

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Congrats Circletrack!!

Unfortunately I’ll be gone to a wedding for the Edgerton weekend! crybaby2.gif crybaby2.gif I would really like to go to that or Fox Lake but I guess its just not in the cards. The following weekend should be good, I’ll have to look and see what shows are out there.

GTO Man
    Quote:
    I went to Fox Lake last year, and it turned out to be a pretty good sized show. I think they expect 400+ cars this year. I like the teenage girls who are dressed as car hops and come around and take your orders for food and drink and bring it back to you. As I recall, there were some very, very nice top notch cars there last year.

I think the Reedsburg show might also be this same weekend, but I am opting for a smaller show, and Edgerton is closer than Reedsburg or Fox Lake.

Circletrack – Congrats on your Best of Class award at Blanchardville icon_cheers.gif

Marshall

How far is Fox Lake from Madison? That sounds like a good location and I like the Car Hop idea. Edgerton is a good show also. It is a nice downtown setting. There are plenty of places to eat.

Viewing 7 replies - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.