Welcome Forum The Drag Strip Gas Price Roll Call

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous
    Inactive

What’s the going rate for gas in your part of the world? Currently this is what I am seeing in the Houston area.

87 octane – $2.09/gallon
    91 octane – $2.15/gallon
    93 octane – $2.22/gallon

I filled up last Thursday and it cost me $29.00 to fill up the tank in the Mustang, which is the highest I have ever paid. The way my motor has been tuned I have no choice but to use 93 octane. When I filled up that day there was a Hummer H2 behind me and I can tell from the owner’s face he was dreading the final tally. He filled up on 87 octane and when everything was said and done he had to fork over $50.00.

The sad thing was that he will probably have to fill up again in a couple of days.

Viewing 15 replies - 211 through 225 (of 392 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    GTO Man

Retail gasoline prices drift to 58-month low

Regular – 1.69
    Mid-grade – 1.79
    Premium – 1.89

Anonymous
    Inactive

1.35…But I’m in Georgia….

moparkid25
    Participant

Filled up at $1.65/gal yesterday. Seems to be the steady rate here, and I’m not complaining. Its nice to put $30 in fuel in my truck and it dang near fills it up:)

GTO Man

Regular – 1.99
    Mid-grade – 2.09
    Premium – 2.19

Racing fuel – 7.00

I see the price of racing fuel hasn’t retreated at all.

Copps has a nice perk available if you shop there. I believe for each $50 you spend you get 10 cents off on up to 20 gallons of gas at a time. It doesn’t take long to build up.

mdunn6
    Participant

Racing Fuel is $ 6.39 & 110 octane in Janesville at the stop & go Store, South Beloit does not have it in yet.
    Where is the (Racing fuel 110 octane – $4.25 )in madison ? THANKS !!

mdunn6
    Participant

Hi, Sorry typed in wrong $ for madison racing fuel

moparkid25
    Participant

Moore’s towing, on the corner of mineral point rd. and Speedway rd – across from from Glenway Golf Course.

GTO Man

Regular – 2.23
    Mid-grade – 2.33
    Premium – 2.45

Racing fuel at Moore’s – 7.00

moparkid25
    Participant

$47 to fill up today….but the Silverado was bone dry :P

GTO Man

Regular – 2.29
    Mid-grade – 2.39
    Premium – 2.49

circletrack
    Participant

Memorial Day and all the extra driving we all do is quickly approaching!

Many don’t have a job, but they will be traveling everywhere burning gas… give me a break!

moparkid25
    Participant

But who will the liberals blame for high gas prices now that Bush isn’t in office?

Oh, that’s right. They will jack up the price of fuel to force us into driving “Green” hybrids and effiecient vehicles.

Still, 2.25 is better than 4.25 a gallon.

GTO Man

Whether they are liberals or conservatives they all make me sick. Neither group by itself is to blame, it was a joint effort that put us in this position. The question is not to blame but how to move forward without making the same mistakes. We need everyone out of office who has been there more than one term. Get some people in office who aren’t bought and paid for by a special interest groups. Whether it is the republicans with their flawed economic policy or the democrats promoting their moral decay, we need change.

GTO Man

Regular – 2.49
    Mid-grade – 2.59
    Premium – 2.69

With Copps card premium cost 2.19

The oil companies and everyone in between are screwing the public again.

GTO Man

Regular – 2.75
    Mid-grade – 2.85
    Premium – 2.95

rip-off

Viewing 15 replies - 211 through 225 (of 392 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.