We have an updated Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions and other policies on the site. Please review all of them using the links in the footer.

Welcome Forum Car Shows Jefferson, Swap Meet and Car Show

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous
    Inactive

This one is for G Man and GTO Man

Hey, What’s Up with you guys this weekend?

What are your plans for this weekend at Jefferson. Do you plan to show any of your cars, or are you on the hunt for repair or replacement parts? I know that the car show is Sunday only, but my question is this. Is this a judged show on Sunday, or a non judged show and shine type of deal on Sunday? I plan to be there both days, from sunrise to sunset, but I did not plan on showing the mustang. What do you have in mind for this show?

Once again, it was a pleasure to finally meet up with you at the Cross Plains show and I hope to see you guys again at the New Glarus show? or maybe one of the other final shows of the year.

Marshall

Viewing 6 replies - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    montefrazer
    Participant

I was there Saturday and thought it was more crowded than usual. Lots of people must have seen the Sunday forecast and decided to come Saturday. Lots of cars for sale and parts to look at. I found several things to buy and spent some quality time looking in the car corral. Much better weather than last Spring at Jefferson. Some venders were leaving late Saturday and I can’t blame them. Not a good place to be when the ground turns to mud. Hope next Spring Jefferson is nice weather.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    I was there Saturday and thought it was more crowded than usual. Lots of people must have seen the Sunday forecast and decided to come Saturday. Lots of cars for sale and parts to look at. I found several things to buy and spent some quality time looking in the car corral. Much better weather than last Spring at Jefferson. Some venders were leaving late Saturday and I can’t blame them. Not a good place to be when the ground turns to mud. Hope next Spring Jefferson is nice weather.

There were a lot of empty vendor and car spots though, it definitely was down from previous shows

hpdog259962
    Participant

I saw people packing up when it was raining, couldn’t tell if if there were more people of vehicles going up and down the walkways. After it rained for a little bit, it was fine, if you felt like dodging a few water puddles in the road.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    I saw people packing up when it was raining, couldn’t tell if if there were more people of vehicles going up and down the walkways. After it rained for a little bit, it was fine, if you felt like dodging a few water puddles in the road.

Did you grab any pictures?

hpdog259962
    Participant

Nope, didn;t have time. But I Did Get Some (about 11) From Autoshow In Motion

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Oh that’s good thumbsup.gif

Viewing 6 replies - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.