Welcome Forum The Lounge Star Wars Revenge of the Sith Thread

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,

First time poster here. I’ve known Garibaldi from videohelp.com and convopit.net. Now I thought I’d check out his site. Nice job gar icon_wink.gif

So any other Star Wars fans here??????

Kevin

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Anonymous
    Inactive

YES ! thumbsup.gif
    I was waiting for that one w00t.gif

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,

Well I don’t have my tickets yet but I took the 19th and 20th off.

I have all the dvds and I know have all the soundtracks. I just bought the SITH soundtrack last night. I love it. Its great and really bridges all the themes from each movie.

Kevin

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Hi,

First time poster here. I’ve known Garibaldi from videohelp.com and convopit.net. Now I thought I’d check out his site. Nice job gar icon_wink.gif

Kevin

Thanks Yoda! Great to have you here! Drogar-BigGrin(LBG).gif

Seems like you and Lightning already have lots in common! icon_cheesygrin.gif

I’m mainly a trekkie guy but like Star Wars too… thumbsup.gif

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Hi,

Well I don’t have my tickets yet but I took the 19th and 20th off.

I have all the dvds and I know have all the soundtracks. I just bought the SITH soundtrack last night. I love it. Its great and really bridges all the themes from each movie.

Kevin

What are some of the songs on it?

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Hi,

Kevin

Hi,

Thanks great site :)

Kevin

(Yep Star Trek is a close second for me :))

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Hi,

Kevin

Hi,

Thanks great site :)

Kevin

(Yep Star Trek is a close second for me :))

Thanks Yoda! icon_cheesygrin.gif

Yeah trek has alot of great stories!! thumbsup.gif

montefrazer
    Participant

A Star Wars fan from the beginning here. I still remember watching that Star Destroyer go on forever across the screen the first time I went to see the original movie at the theater. Waiting for the new movie too. I have all the movies and most of the books.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    A Star Wars fan from the beginning here. I still remember watching that Star Destroyer go on forever across the screen the first time I went to see the original movie at the theater. Waiting for the new movie too. I have all the movies and most of the books.

And Obiwan being killed…. I remember that most about the first movie.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,

:)

I was born in 78 so I missed the chance to see them in the theaters the first time but I had the tapes for sure!

It was pure heaven when the SPECIAL EDITIONS were released. I never thought I would be able to see them in the theaters. But I got to see them a ton! It was a dramatic difference compared to tv. Pure heaven! :)

Kevin

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Hi,

I was born in 78 so I missed the chance to see them in the theaters the first time but I had the tapes for sure!

It was pure heaven when the SPECIAL EDITIONS were released. I never thought I would be able to see them in the theaters. But I got to see them a ton! It was a dramatic difference compared to tv. Pure heaven! :)

Kevin

I haven’t seen the special editions but I bet they are great! Do you have the VHS or DVDs? I’d imagine you could make a pretty cool “favorite clips” dvd from the episodes. thumbsup.gif

hpdog259962
    Participant

Star Wars fan over here. Drogar-Laugh(LBG).gif icon_cheesygrin.gif

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Star Wars fan over here. Drogar-Laugh(LBG).gif icon_cheesygrin.gif

Wow we’ve got quite a following here! thumbsup.gif icon_cheesygrin.gif

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Quote:
    Hi,

Kevin

Same here I was born in 77 and never saw the originals on the big screen. Pure genuis on Lucas part to rerelease them.

I only hope this new movies doesn’t Blow they have so much to cover and not a lot of time to cover it in.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Hi,

Kevin

Same here I was born in 77 and never saw the originals on the big screen. Pure genuis on Lucas part to rerelease them.

I only hope this new movies doesn’t Blow they have so much to cover and not a lot of time to cover it in.

Hi,

I don’t think we’ll be disapointed. Even if there are a few loose ends so what???? It’s gonna have a TON of action in it. :)

Kevin

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Hi,

Kevin

Hi,

I don’t think we’ll be disapointed. Even if there are a few loose ends so what???? It’s gonna have a TON of action in it. :)

Kevin

True but if there are loose ends why even bring them up in the story line?

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.