Welcome Forum The Lounge Star Wars Revenge of the Sith Thread

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,

First time poster here. I’ve known Garibaldi from videohelp.com and convopit.net. Now I thought I’d check out his site. Nice job gar icon_wink.gif

So any other Star Wars fans here??????

Kevin

Viewing 14 replies - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Anonymous
    Inactive
    Quote:
    Yes, they do : they just erase their memories, especially on C3PO, they don’t say much about R2D2.
    Oh, by the way, do you know where the name R2D2 comes from ? (it is a real question with a specific answer)

I remember hearing this at one time but now I can’t remember!

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

I don’t know either but it would be interesting to know!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Alright icon_cool.gif
    As George Lucas was directing Episode IV, one of the technician said as they doing the take :
    “Reel 2, Dialogue 2” which has been used afterwards as R2 D2.
    It is a true story, and I really like it as it proves they were so short of money, film and so on that they have used anything possible that was coming to their mind, anything that sounded good to them to make the film come true.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,

edit

Kevin

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Alright icon_cool.gif
    As George Lucas was directing Episode IV, one of the technician said as they doing the take :
    “Reel 2, Dialogue 2” which has been used afterwards as R2 D2.
    It is a true story, and I really like it as it proves they were so short of money, film and so on that they have used anything possible that was coming to their mind, anything that sounded good to them to make the film come true.

That’s funny, I never realized that!

Quote:
    Hi,

edit

Kevin

:haha:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,

I was responding to an earlier post but turns out it was already answered. I was quick replying on the first page but didn’t realize there was a second page – DOH! (hence the edit :wink:) :D

Kevin

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    I was responding to an earlier post but turns out it was already answered. I was quick replying on the first page but didn’t realize there was a second page – DOH! (hence the edit

Haha thats fine Kevin, I’ve done that a couple times myself as well! Drogar-Laugh(LBG).gif

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Well I finally saw it today!! Here’s my official rating:
    :daniel:

I thought it was very well done, the special effects were superb!! Also I really like how they stayed true to the original series, and how at the end they showed the same military style uniforms and the death star being built. That was really significant!! thumbsup.gif

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Quote:

I thought it was very well done, the special effects were superb!! Also I really like how they stayed true to the original series, and how at the end they showed the same military style uniforms and the death star being built. That was really significant!! thumbsup.gif

I am in the process of watching the originals. There are quite a few things I have over looked in the past and now after seeing Episode 3 it puts everything into a different context. Makes things I have never even thought about make more sense.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote:

I am in the process of watching the originals. There are quite a few things I have over looked in the past and now after seeing Episode 3 it puts everything into a different context. Makes things I have never even thought about make more sense.

It really does! I think I will rewatch them sometime, it really makes a difference now that I’ve seen this background, a lot of things will become more noticeable in the originals.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,

Congrats! Glad you finally got to see it. Yes it will be nice know to see all 6 in one context.

Kevin

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

It would. I wonder if they’ll do something like they did with Lord of The Rings where you go and watch all of them in one day… that would be a little much for me personally! icon_eek.gif

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,

They did.

In London they had a premier with the two prequels, the premier of SITH and then the originals in order.

Kevin

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Hi,

They did.

In London they had a premier with the two prequels, the premier of SITH and then the originals in order.

Kevin

Wow, that must have been a long day!

Viewing 14 replies - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.