Welcome Forum Car Shows The 2009 Car Show Schedule………….

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Here are a couple of things that I noticed last night, after receiving the 3D Sound Company calendar (Dave & Susan Palmer):

1. The “Jesus Built My Hot Rod” Show has been switched from Saturday, September 5th to Saturday, August 29th? (BTW, This is an outstanding show, if you have never been)

2. There are two conflicting shows scheduled for Sunday, June 21st (Father’s Day). You can pick from the Swan City Park Beaver Dam show or the Cruisin’ To Portage show. This will be the 2nd year for the Portage Show.

3. There are two conflicting shows scheduled for Saturday, August 22nd. You can pick from the VFW/MuscleCarPerformance Show in Madison or the Spring Green show.

Marshall

Viewing 6 replies - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    circletrack
    Participant

MMRJR wrote:

Quote:
    I just checked my desk calendar and it looks like this will work out very well!

The Spring Green Show is Saturday, August 22d, and the VFW/Muscle Car Performance is the next day, Sunday, August 23d. Eureka:lol:

Chevy_Lady ~ Who is doing the sound/DJing for the VFW Show? Is it 3D Sound?

Marshall

My bad, I had the dates mixed up. The VFW Show was held on a Saturday last year, correct?

Anonymous
    Inactive

It has always been on a Saturday. There are just to many shows on Saturday, so we went with a Sunday. If works for Blanchardville it should work for us too

Anonymous
    Inactive

This is the House of Horsepower Show held in Madison at the VFW on Hwy CV on Sunday, Aug 23rd.
    Can’t remember the name of the DJ, but he was a quick study when it came to the cars.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Here’s a link to a map of the show location. Also, we have photos from this show over the past several years (it was called Klassarama and run by another group in 2004 & 2005):

As you can see its really a beautiful location!

Anonymous
    Inactive

This show originated in Mt Horeb before we moved it to the VFW. The Madison Classic Cruisers use to have it there and even Black Bear in Cottage Grove.

It is one of the most beautiful spots to have a show. It has been so nice having it there and the VFW works really well with us. Love the pics. Even found a pic of my car in there. Thanks.

Anonymous
    Inactive

OK, Here we go, all together now. GROUP HUG!!!!!!!!
    :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

We all win on this one! Great location, perfect scheduling, no conflicts with the music/sound. All in all, pretty dog gone good.

Marshall

Viewing 6 replies - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.