• Creator
    Topic
    GTO Man

Anyone tired of winter yet?

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 73 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    moparkid25
    Participant

I lucked out, sometimes working outside of town with no windbreaks is good. All of the snow had blown off our lot but it was icy. I called a customer of ours who salts for us and he’s on his way up here to dirty up our lot.

I think it’s about time to crack open that first christmas beer jumpy.gif

GTO Man

Sure is good to see some more snow coming down, its been awhile.

jonmandude
    Participant
    Quote:
    Sure is good to see some more snow coming down, its been awhile.

You’re a funny guy.

GTO Man

Looks like a pretty good warm-up coming this weekend, should get rid of some of this garbage.

Amigo2k

good deal. I need to shovel my roof again …..

GTO Man

So we broke the snow record, who gives a $%%#. I used a roof rake yesterday on my house, what a pain. How long is it going to take to melt this garbage.

moparkid25
    Participant

I’m officially sick of winter also. Bring on the sunshine, car shows, and scantily clad females…. thumbsup.gif

jonmandude
    Participant

I am looking out the window and wondering how long this crud is going to take to melt. With the weather staying this damn cold, we will have snow until June.

GTO Man

Looks like more snow for Sunday, I hope they are wrong.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Can you actually believe this nonsense? The prelim forecast for Saturday/Sunday is freezing rain/sleet changing to snow with total accumulations of 7 – 10 inches or more when all is said and done on Sunday night! Enough already!

Marshall

circletrack
    Participant

Ah yes boys but we’ll fondly remember this record setting winter when we sweat through the upcoming summer heat and humidity, mosquitoes and all those late nights when the sun doesn’t go down until 9 p.m. Wait a minute… I like some of that! :)

moparkid25
    Participant

I’ve had enough. I haven’t had a decent nights sleep in forever because I’m either up in the middle of the night, wasting my weekends not having any fun, working all day, etc. This weather sucks. The only thing I keep telling my self is that it’s two weeks until March 1. Usually by the end of March things have started to thaw out…..but I doubt that will happen this year unless we get a lot of rain. Then if we do get a lot of rain, there will be flooding and on and on and on….. drool.gif

RivFan
    Participant

As long as it doesn’t snow on Thursday, that’s all I care about. I’m off to Jamaica for 9 days of sun, beach, Red Stripe and rum!

Ya mon,

jonmandude
    Participant
    Quote:
    Ah yes boys but we’ll fondly remember this record setting winter when we sweat through the upcoming summer heat and humidity, mosquitoes and all those late nights when the sun doesn’t go down until 9 p.m. Wait a minute… I like some of that! :)

I like MOST of that. I hate the mosquitos

I pulled some pictures out the other day that had dates on them. Last year on March 25, we had green grass and not a trace of snow anywhere. I doubt we will see that this year.

jonmandude
    Participant

4:00 AM Sunday, February 17, 2008

I got home about an hour ago. Man this stuff is terrible. If you don’t ABSOLUTELY HAVE to drive, do not. It is an ice rink. If you think snowy roads are slick….

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 73 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.