• Creator
    Topic
    GTO Man

Anyone tired of winter yet?

Viewing 15 replies - 46 through 60 (of 73 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster

There’s always tomorrow! :doh:

jonmandude
    Participant

Andrew, you need to be more positive. Snow is a negative entity as far as our cars are concerned. Besides, this stuff needs to all melt soon.

jonmandude
    Participant

OK spring can get here now. I got my baby back.

newpaint002.jpg

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am doing everything I can do to be positive also!

I have been spending alot of time on autogeek.net, window shopping for detailing supplies

icon_cheesygrin.gif icon_cheesygrin.gif icon_cheesygrin.gif

GTO Man
    Quote:
    OK spring can get here now. I got my baby back.

Image Replaced With URL For Only One Quote MOD: http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n60/sweetd3rdgen/newpaint002.jpg

Jon, car looks great, how long did the shop have it?

jonmandude
    Participant

8 weeks

jonmandude
    Participant

and $7000

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yikes, thats alot of money!

w00t.gif w00t.gif w00t.gif

Who did your work? What did they do? And, are you happy with the results?

Marshall

Amigo2k

Very nice! I would love to see the rear shot to check out the Skyline tail-lights.

jonmandude
    Participant

They completely straightened out the 18 years of wear on the body, all of the small dings and dents that accumulate that you really never notice. Then they worked on the trunk lid, it never really closed properly after the custom work for the tails, had to slam it shut.

I am very happy with the paint. I am not really happy with the taillights. They did some work on them and now they do not fit as well as I had them fitting before. I will have to fix it. I think it will be a simple fix. the trick is not messing the paint. I will have it done by Automotive Day at MATC.

Before
    r33side.jpg

and after, there is a small gap on the drivers side light and they don’t pull in flush.
    newpaint004.jpg

GTO Man

Big warm-up next week, all the way to the low 40’s.

jonmandude
    Participant

And rain, glorious rain. This is the only time I year I will say that. I am happy with a drought in the summer, but right now….melt this stuff.

moparkid25
    Participant
    Quote:
    And rain, glorious rain. This is the only time I year I will say that. I am happy with a drought in the summer, but right now….melt this stuff.

Agreed. I’ll take an overcast, rainy 45 degree day over a sunny, cold, 15* day this time of year. Granted, the ravine behind my new house will be flowin’ like the mighty mississippi this spring, but I don’t care. I want my house finished, I want to move out this apartment, I want to be outside, I want to drive cool and fast cars again!

This time of year if it does snow, it won’t last that long.

GTO Man

For those of you who have not had enough shoveling yet, we get another opportunity.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Hopefully this is the last of it before the real spring kicks in! icon_cheers.gif

Viewing 15 replies - 46 through 60 (of 73 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.