Welcome Forum Car Shows Quaker Steak & Lube Cruise Night In Madison

• Creator
    Topic
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Here are the updates:
    With the coming of the new year I would like to announce the Quaker Steak and Lube Cruise Night on the west side of Madison!! This great, new cruise night will make an excellent addition to our already great line-up of cruises. This one is unique in that it is located in Madison and on Thursday night. Here are some details:

Dates:
    It will be starting next year on April 26th and going each Thursday from 5-9PM until around Halloween. There won’t really be any designated “WCC Night”, we will be involved with all/most of them.

Music:
    Great tunes playing the whole night outside of The Lube

Bring Your Classic & Get:
    A 10% discount to everyone that brings a classic, the whole front lot will be blocked off for classics only.

Featured Cars:
    Wisconsin Collector Car is going to contact local businesses/clubs and work to have featured cars each/most of the weeks. The featured cars will have their own area, with cones/ropes if necessary. If you, your club, or your business are interested in having your car(s) featured at the cruises, please contact us here!

Prizes/Awards:
    Door prizes are not definite yet but they may be having t-shirts and maybe some “best of the night” awards like best paint or most chrome. We’re going to try and provide some gas cards as door prizes in addition

Food:
    Of course the restaurant will be open, and they’re putting up a new area called The Garage. It has several garage doors that will be open so you can basically sit outside there at the bar and get food/drinks.

More on the Site
    Wisconsin Collector Car will be providing a lot of information about the cruise – in the form of a special page on the site, located here:
    Quaker Steak & Lube Cruise Night
    as well as email newsletters, fourm announcements, and a special “Go or No” feature where we let you know that night if the weather is going to affect the cruise

Old Post:
    [spoiler:ce0b8dfc01]
    With the coming of the new year I would like to announce that Wisconsin Collector Car is going to help with the Quaker Steak and Lube Cruise Nights!!! This event will take place Thursdays once-a-month at Quaker Steak and Lube on the west side of Madison!! We are planning on a great time with lots of fun things to do, including many featured cars each cruise as well as great door prizes!!! We have a page setup for it, so take a look:
    Please post ideas and feedback about this new event! icon_punk.gif[/spoiler:ce0b8dfc01]

Viewing 15 replies - 61 through 75 (of 100 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Hopefully no rain this week! Blue Chip Street Rods is going to be featured – they are bringing several of the cars they have done/are doing and are also going to be giving away many cash and other prizes!

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Its too bad tonight (June 21st) got rained out again! crybaby2.gif

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

The GoodGuys are being featured this week. It will be a very fun time!! There will be a ton of prizes including shirts, even passes, tons of discount coupons, and of course many great cars!

circletrack
    Participant

Andrew ~ do you know the radio station (1670) is also having a going away party for Casey (can’t remember his last name), and they are planning on bringing a bunch of people out also. Sounds like a busy night, hopefully there is NO rain in the future!

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Andrew ~ do you know the radio station (1670) is also having a going away party for Casey (can’t remember his last name), and they are planning on bringing a bunch of people out also. Sounds like a busy night, hopefully there is NO rain in the future!

I did not know that! Are they planning on bringing cars or just people for the celebration? Could you PM me some contact info (if you have it) so I can tell Jon to block off additional space for them? Thanks!

GTO Man

I think they are just bringing people for the celebration. Some of them have cars I believe so they will probably bring them.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

So to clarify, this week on August 23rd House of Horsepower will be featured at QSL. Jon said that all will return to normal this week so the one time only year restriction last week is no longer in effect and will not be again unless specifically stated. Come out and enjoy the night! icon_punk.gif

jonmandude
    Participant

Well right now I am closely watching the weather. It looks to rain by 2:30 but maybe be done by 4:00. If that is what it does I am still on. If it sticks around like it has been doing this past week I am done for tonight.

If it stops by 4:00 I hope to see some of you. It will be a nice preamble to the Spring Green/ HoH weekend

circletrack
    Participant

Did it get cancelled? It’s rained on and off most of the afternoon and looks pretty dark in certain spots. ENOUGH ALREADY!!

GTO Man

Yes, it was canceled. This weather has to stop sometime.

jonmandude
    Participant

I want to drive my car again. STOP RAINING!!

jonmandude
    Participant
    Quote:
    ENOUGH ALREADY!!

I feel ya. Yes, no cruise-in this week. Even though I was right about it ending at 4:00, another round built up and started again later, and later, and later…..

Here my thought for this weekend sunny.gif

Amigo2k

And now they are calling for AM showers on Saturday too…..

it stinks….

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

If all else fails I just hope Sunday is good for the new “Klassarama”

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

This week will be Road Apples and Blue Chip!

Viewing 15 replies - 61 through 75 (of 100 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.